Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Information $$$

Exclamation Looking For Information $$$

So there's been some mix up which i might detail at a later time...

but for now, i'm looking for a black X valve # VV06076 has some nicks around the fitting from previous owner, lvl 10 bolt, RT on/off, classic on/off w/ extra pin, and all the spacers and springs

I got this valve here on AO from Axis the end of last month (july 26 ish) and recently traded it and some other parts for an AM body

This valve may be in the Brentwood CA 94513 area so if you see it on CL or eBay let me know, i will offer a reward for any information to its whereabouts and who has it.

i would like to solve this MYSTERY before my name and reputation get dragged thru the mud

Last edited by rukh013; 08-26-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: spelling/ punctuation

Does anyone know how much a X valve, macro fitting, RT on/off, classic on/off, and all springs and spacers for lvl 10 weight?

i really need this info for my little ISSUE

Let Me Know, Brandt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGD-Airgun-D...item3a7a9f1006

FOUND THIS, I WOULDN'T BID ON THIS IF I WERE YOU, THERE IS AN ACTIVE FBI INVESTIGATION FOR MAIL FRAUD ON SAID ITEM

Holy crap! People suck!

wait.....

WHAT?!

what is going on. I'm worried and curious at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    wait.....

WHAT?!

what is going on. I'm worried and curious at the same time
    Guessing he sold the valve to someone in Cali, they said they never got it and now it's showing up in Georgia for sale.

well i sold the valve and it never made it to Cali, i was super pissed at first and thought i was being taken for a sucker, but now that i found it i can track it and get the real story

Interested to see how this works out. Keep us updated.

So you don't think the buyer actually got the valve and is having someone resell it? Do they suspect someone at USPS is skimming packages?
    Last edited by OPBN; 10-12-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Send some big guys with crowbars and bats to their front door...

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013
    well i sold the valve and it never made it to Cali, i was super pissed at first and thought i was being taken for a sucker, but now that i found it i can track it and get the real story

Pleae when you do... share it in full detail with us all for safety.

This sickens me, good luck, and don't be leniant.

Thank you D.

One thing learned is that you should insure packages that are higher in value.
    Last edited by OPBN; 10-12-2012 at 09:15 AM.

did you report the seller?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Interested to see how this works out. Keep us updated.

So you don't think the buyer actually got the valve and is having someone resell it? Do they suspect someone at USPS is skimming packages?

Unfortunately the buyer didn't get insurance. As far as skimming packages I'm not sure, the receiving third party got my package but with womens hair serum inside.

I was suspicious of everyone but the post office, but the eBay seller says the valve was got from a USPS lost mail auction

We shall see

Unfortunately the buyer didn't get insurance. As far as skimming packages I'm not sure, the receiving third party got my package but with womens hair serum inside.

I was suspicious of everyone but the post office, but the eBay seller says the valve was got from a USPS lost mail auction

We shall see
    I insure everything unless its under $80 or its paypal gifted.

We shall see
    Did you not put a return address on the package?

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    Did you not put a return address on the package?

The package arrived, but the item had been swapped

WHAT!?

wow.

was there anyway of knowing what was in it?

EDIT: so thats why you needed the weight of the valve and accessories. I get it

Have you reported the fraudulent listing to ebay? They will most likely pull the listing if you get them information.

MOTY3
    Is there even such a thing as a USPS lost mail auction, pretty sad if there is? By the way not only did we lose your stuff but now were going to sell it... Nice

That is pretty messed up. I would get ahold of the person whom has your property and get it back. Seems kind of odd that they auctioned it off so quickly if that is the case. The funny part is that the person who bought it from the auction has to know that there is probably a pissed off person somewhere because of it. lol I mean it is an X valve lol.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_81
    That is pretty messed up. I would get ahold of the person whom has your property and get it back. Seems kind of odd that they auctioned it off so quickly if that is the case. The funny part is that the person who bought it from the auction has to know that there is probably a pissed off person somewhere because of it. lol I mean it is an X valve lol.

If it does get recovered it will still need a new bolt, and maybe an on/off pin (could be a shadow)

Looks like the sale was ended early and it went from several bidders to zero.

Just to eliminate some vagueness, I am the guy who traded rukh for the valve.

Thankfully, rukh was able to give my contact info to the ebayer, and vice versa. I spoke to him on the phone yesterday and he took down the auction. We still gotta go through a process with USPS, but howpfully there aren't any issues. The eBay seller says this is like the 5th time something like this has happened. Very time though, the issue got resolved with USPS. Cross the fingers that there aren't any issues this time

I'm So Sorry

i'd like to apologize to Loguzz and Soul Coffin, i never would have suspected the post office of opening my mail and swapping the contents.

my thoughts were that if the post office did it why would they deliver the package with something else inside.

who at the post office would know the valves worth, no offense to anyone how works at a post office but the postmasters around here are about 80

it was just more likely that this was a shady deal where i was being taken for a sucker, i guess i spent to much time doing business on the Nation of peanut-butter

i cant believe something like this would happen at the post office, from now on i will ship insured on everything or through FexEx / UPS

i'd like to apologize to Loguzz and Soul Coffin, i never would have suspected the post office of opening my mail and swapping the contents.

my thoughts were that if the post office did it why would they deliver the package with something else inside.

who at the post office would know the valves worth, no offense to anyone how works at a post office but the postmasters around here are about 80

it was just more likely that this was a shady deal where i was being taken for a sucker, i guess i spent to much time doing business on the Nation of peanut-butter

i cant believe something like this would happen at the post office, from now on i will ship insured on everything or through FexEx / UPS

What was swapped into the package?

A bottle of hair thinning treatment for women...

Anyways, got an email from the eBay guy a little while ago. Good news! He said that the USPS took back the item and will send it off to its original destination... To the waiting hands of loguzzz. Hopefully, we'll have yet another mag of the month winner in the works

Ps- hey John, your pm box is full

I have been silently watching all of this since I am getting into AO. I am glad to see this was all resolved.

NICE...

Reading this just made my morning better, and it ain't even my stuff.

I only wish all resolutions concluded this way for everyone... good job guys.

D.