Thread: sleeper pneumatic mod?

sleeper pneumatic mod?

I'm currently looking for someone to do a turnkey sleeper mod to my ule xvalve with trition RPG frame.I would like to be able to mail them my mag and they get the parts needed and do all the install and machining if needed.the kit looks simple enough but I would rather pay someone that actually knows what they are doing,instead of me doing a number on my favorite marker. Please point me to a more than capable person.Thanks

Loguzzzz is your man. The Triton frame would be a bit tough to sleeper mod though unless you are planning on the LPR being in a foregrip or something.

Sweet,ty soo much.I will shoot him a pm.

i have a sleave insert that will help him mod a triton frame to put an lpr in it.

mag79 use to do it when he was more active.

if loguzzzzzzz wants it to help you, have him hit me up with a pm, im in san diego, i have no idea how close to me he is.

he most likely doesnt need my help

just though i would offer a part i do not plan to use.

lmk,

Thankyou,
    KNM.

Awesome,when he gets back to me I'll let him know.thanks:-) :-)

Im still around work has been taking up most of my time. Sleeping a triton isn't ideal, i charge a whole lot to do them.

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by mag79
    Im still around work has been taking up most of my time. Sleeping a triton isn't ideal, i charge a whole lot to do them.
    I think that's the same thing loguzzz told me, good to see you around mag79.