Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Since the clock is running...

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    No sympathies needed my friend. 150k miles and the only thing I've ever replaced besides batteries, tires etc is a starter and exhaust peice. Been one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned actually. Bought it new in 98.
    I just broke 200k this past week on my 01 Dakota. Only thing I've replace on mine beside the basics is the water pump. I might be needing a new muffler system here shortly, not sounding too good.

She's my daily driver

Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy
    That's it in a nutshell. That's what I was looking for. Sweep aside all faux reasoning and this is what you're left with.

Your problem is the idea that we’re questioning your god.

But your problem is, well, not my problem.

Anything else from your posts is either outdated (by nearly 2 decades), or just baseless to begin with. I leave it to the other readers to consider the big picture, if they are able.
    I assure you my business knowledge is current. Cost of production for small scale manufacturing (even at its peak this includes AGD) has not gone down. The people most willing to throw stones are also seeming to be the least knowledgeable and most willing to pick numbers out of the air. Im not allowed to discuss religion here and discuss your god comment but I assure you you are mistaken there as well

Edit (cause I want to use fancy words too): There is no "faux" reasoning that you elude to. The statements I made still stand apart from the motivation to make them. Nice try on that one but at very best you have created an ad hominem fallacy and tried to base your conclusion off of it while ignoring the valid premises - its considered a fallacy of logic for a reason.
    Last edited by Lohman446; 09-22-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

Look at the names who knew what I meant. The qualified do not find my comments baseless

Can we all agree that the parts we now own are much more valuable then if AGD made thousands more for low cost. I know my mags would not hold their value if the mag became the new ION!

MOTY3
    How bout them Houston Texans ?

Exclamation

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours.

When it was all over, I walked up.

We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body.

The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill.

Smelled like victory.

Someday this war's gonna end...