Thread: Getting out of the sport, how much is my stuff worth?

Getting out of the sport, how much is my stuff worth?

Well I technically haven't played in about 8 years, though I still have a lot of stuff. I want to get a fair price for my stuff and might sell it on ebay or maybe consignment locally. What would the following items go for?

1) X-Mag (Custom machined, blue w/ superman logo miled into battery and ontop of sites, warp insert, dead battery)
    2) Smarts Parts Freak Set w/o barrel
    3) Custom looking boom stick that takes SP inserts (cocker/xmag thread)
    4) SP Freak barrel, alum, black and blue.
    5) Custom Automag w/ E-Mag valve, and booyaah e-lcd handle, the anti-chop bolt system, teflon black body. (my custom mag if anyone remembers me).
    6) blue Warp Loader w/ blue powered hopper
    7) Q-Loader system
    8) Pure Energy fiber 4500PSI 68cu out of hydro tank 3/02 (I might get it hydro'ed if it makes up the difference).
    9) Random Spyder marker
    10) Tracker Pump marker w/ a semiautomatic converter (kind of stupid), and SP barrel.
    11) Z-Grip will need spacer for not RT-Classics (edit)

As I am not selling these yet, I don't think this would go in the classified section. I am not looking for offers, just suggestions on a fair asking price. I also won't sell them till I test them to make sure they are working, which may be a while as my only tank is out of hydro. If pictures are required I can put some up.

Thanks for the help, it is hard to figure out the market, since I have been out of the sport for so long.

-Hostage
    Last edited by hostage; 09-27-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback

Prices are down pretty much across the board on paintball stuff. Lots of people seeming to be getting out and of course there is the economy. Pics of the gear would probably help so condition can be assesses. Also, the born on date for the HPA tank is useful as they only have a 15 year life, and if the gear has been sitting for 8 years, it may likely have little left on it making it worthless or worth little.

Here is the X-Mag, I will get some of the other stuff together for pics:

Custom Mag w/ I built: It takes an 8 cell AAA custom battery I built, that will most likely be dead lol.
    Last edited by hostage; 09-27-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hostage
    1) X-Mag (Custom machined, blue w/ superman logo miled into battery and ontop of sites, warp insert, dead battery)
    2) Smarts Parts Freak Set w/o barrel
    3) Custom looking boom stick that takes SP inserts (cocker/xmag thread)
    4) SP Freak barrel, alum, black and blue.
    5) Custom Automag w/ E-Mag valve, and booyaah e-lcd handle, the anti-chop bolt system, teflon black body. (my custom mag if anyone remembers me).
    6) blue Warp Loader w/ blue powered hopper
    7) Q-Loader system
    8) Fiber Wrapped 4500PSI 68cu out of hydro tank (I might get it hydro'ed if it makes up the difference).
    9) Random Spyder marker
    10) Tracker Pump marker w/ a semiautomatic converter (kind of stupid), and SP barrel
    Ok, everything depends on condition, and working order. If everything works and is in at least decent condition

1. $750 - 950
    2. & 4. combined is probably around $80
    3. probably $20 - 30
    5 probably $350 - 450
    6. $55 - 60
    7. depends on what version, number of pods, all the parts...probably around $40
    8. Depends on hydro, who made it, output of the valve....
    9. generally around $40
    10. Unsure. Depends on finding the right buyer. I would guess also around $40

Photos and working condition will help people get you better pricing.

The tank is a Pure Energy Hydro is 03/02

Q-Loader is the first one they came out with I used it maybe once or twice, before I quit in 2004.
    There are 5 pods, a huge loader thing for paint and the thing u connect it to and some additional hoses for loading the balls.

I also added two photos

I also added a Z-Grip
    Last edited by hostage; 09-27-2012 at 03:55 PM.

I agree mostly with WW's estimates except:

#6. I sold just a warp with no hopper for $70 not that long ago. It did have the 12v mod though.

#5 Booyah frames are kind of hit or miss. i would say closer to $250-300

Z grip should go for $150-200 depending on condition.

Only having the warp for the X Mag may limit who wants it as well. Very nice color though and the ano looks really good.