Thread: Check out the VASA I made today

Check out the VASA I made today

Before

After

I apologize for the photo quality, they're just quick cell phone pics.

MOTY3
    Man that purple is purdy. So you modified the original VA and matched the anno or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333
    Man that purple is purdy. So you modified the original VA and matched the anno or what ?
    Nope, it's actually an angled asa for a different marker that I modded to fit the automag rail, it was already purple.

I'm probably not the first person to do this but I am pretty excited about it.

Looks like an angel vsa

Quote Originally Posted by river031403
    Looks like an angel vsa
    It could be, I'm not really sure. It came out of a box of a bunch of paintball gear that I had bought a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711
    It could be, I'm not really sure. It came out of a box of a bunch of paintball gear that I had bought a while back.
    Looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711

Very nice looking gun. The purple Va helps alot I feel.

Pretty sure its a angel VA. Probably Kapp.

Ive had one on my Pumpmag for near 10 years now. There werent 15* automag Va's when I did it. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...couger20th.jpg

Did you cut the small tab off the va or drill a small hole in the rail? I cut the tab off & wish I had drilled the small hold. It sometimes rotates on me.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    Very nice looking gun. The purple Va helps alot I feel.

Pretty sure its a angel VA. Probably Kapp.

Ive had one on my Pumpmag for near 10 years now. There werent 15* automag Va's when I did it. http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...couger20th.jpg

Did you cut the small tab off the va or drill a small hole in the rail? I cut the tab off & wish I had drilled the small hold. It sometimes rotates on me.
    Sweet pumpmag!

It was made by Kapp so it probably was for an angel.

I did get rid of the alignment post but I drilled and tapped 2 holes in it so it will not be turning. It's rock solid!

The colour is a good match for body

Quote Originally Posted by GEE TEE
    The colour is a good match for body
    Yeah, it's a perfect match. I wish the CP feedneck was just as good.