Thread: Getting out of the sport, how much is my stuff worth?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Getting out of the sport, how much is my stuff worth?

Well I technically haven't played in about 8 years, though I still have a lot of stuff. I want to get a fair price for my stuff and might sell it on ebay or maybe consignment locally. What would the following items go for?

1) X-Mag (Custom machined, blue w/ superman logo miled into battery and ontop of sites, warp insert, dead battery)
    2) Smarts Parts Freak Set w/o barrel
    3) Custom looking boom stick that takes SP inserts (cocker/xmag thread)
    4) SP Freak barrel, alum, black and blue.
    5) Custom Automag w/ E-Mag valve, and booyaah e-lcd handle, the anti-chop bolt system, teflon black body. (my custom mag if anyone remembers me).
    6) blue Warp Loader w/ blue powered hopper
    7) Q-Loader system
    8) Pure Energy fiber 4500PSI 68cu out of hydro tank 3/02 (I might get it hydro'ed if it makes up the difference).
    9) Random Spyder marker
    10) Tracker Pump marker w/ a semiautomatic converter (kind of stupid), and SP barrel.
    11) Z-Grip will need spacer for not RT-Classics (edit)

As I am not selling these yet, I don't think this would go in the classified section. I am not looking for offers, just suggestions on a fair asking price. I also won't sell them till I test them to make sure they are working, which may be a while as my only tank is out of hydro. If pictures are required I can put some up.

Thanks for the help, it is hard to figure out the market, since I have been out of the sport for so long.

-Hostage
    Last edited by hostage; 09-27-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback