Thread: Did AGD go out of business?

Did AGD go out of business?

As topic states, I went to their website it looks like it hasn't changed in 8 years, since I last played. I also called the numbers and got no where. I am looking for an E-Mag battery.

-Hostage
    ---X-Mag'n spending the G's.---

My feedback

ever month someone asks this.

they are still around. and still running.

I found the battery off google, not from their site, though it looks like it is out of stock, anyone carry them or is there after market or an adapter for regular batteries?

waiting on figureing out that myself.

i would ask tunaman.

If you want a cheaper alternative with higher capacity contact www.cheapbatterypacks.com. I sent them pics of my battery and they built one for me. I had to re use my connector on top of the battery but at $38 I wasnt real upset. Same size and number of cells just higher capacity than stock. They will build whatever you want. If you want LiPo they will do it but you will need a different charger.

And yes AGD is still open. I placed an order yesterday for $100 worth of parts.

I just received an order for a few odds and ends only a couple days ago myself. I believe it says somewhere on the site that they are only open a few days of the week, so that may be why you could not get ahold of them over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175
    If you want a cheaper alternative with higher capacity contact www.cheapbatterypacks.com. I sent them pics of my battery and they built one for me. I had to re use my connector on top of the battery but at $38 I wasnt real upset. Same size and number of cells just higher capacity than stock. They will build whatever you want. If you want LiPo they will do it but you will need a different charger.
    that site doesnt work or is broken,
    i get connection time out on it.

http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/

seems to work ok for me now

Quote Originally Posted by GEE TEE
    http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/

seems to work ok for me now
    x2

Sounds like a good idea, I was thinking of building my own. I built my own 9.6v battery for a marker I customized using the e-mag battery case. If my old battery pack for my custom mag doesn't work I'll build one of both.

My brother who is big into R/C car racing advised me to go to that site. I actually got their number from somewhere on the site and spoke with the owner. He was very easy to deal with and the price was right. Its not a complicated pack to build and took longer for me to get them pics than it did for it to be built and shipped out.