Thread: Warped Pump Mag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Warped Pump Mag

I am toying with the idea of building a warp right pump mag and using a Q loader to feed it. Has anyone ever set theirs up in a warp / q loader configuration? I ask because I have zero experience with both the Q loader and warp mags. To me seems like a nice clean setup but am not sure if the q loader would be in the way of the pump. Anyone have pics they would like to share? Thanks

No photos... I ran a Q mounted directly to the feed tube of a warp left body. I used some heavy duty plastic (1/2") attatched to the asa mounting holes of the classic rail and the mount of the Q bracket to keep it all stable. For a grip I used a Z frame. Classic valve. Air thru stock. Had a long barrel on it...18"

Was pretty getto and looked ugly but worked well and got lots of attention.

Hobbez did this i think (i remember he had this setup for sale for a while anyhow) shoot him a PM?

MOTY3
    I have also been wanting to set up a q loader system. Are there certain versions to steer clear of and do they need alot of maintenance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333
    I have also been wanting to set up a q loader system. Are there certain versions to steer clear of and do they need alot of maintenance ?
    Minimal maintenance. You want to avoid the gen 1 version...at least that is what I have been told.

The difficult part is loading the pods. Easiest thing I found is use a cheep electric hopper and run a tube from it to the crank section that you hook the pods to for loading. Turn the hopper on and it feeds pellets to the pods, crank the wheel to fill the pod. Once I found that I didn't have anywhere as much trouble filling them.

Also...keep in mind that these pods are slightly larger around than your typical pods so they don't fit in a lot of the belt packs.

Here is my Q gun:

It is set up for indoor close quarters combat. Sometimes I use a 2" barrel on it. Nice little snub nose thing I found years back.

I am hoping you mean run Qloader into a warp body not a warp feed itself. I currently use a mag' built around that idea. I like to call it the Q-mag or the snipermag. I hope this pic explains it http://i.imgur.com/h3ZYI.jpg.
    As when it comes to what Qpods to buy, they last forever for me I have one from the first year they came out that still works although it has slowed down over the years. But I say no matter what buy them new. You will get the lifetime warranty which trust me it helps TONS. Qpods can be sent as defective sometimes and they take some work to get used to. The main thing i can suggest is patience. And remember that once the pod puts up resistance for loading stop cranking. Besides from learning the Qpods I like the concept of what your doing. just make sure you make the feed tube as short and tight as possible.