Thread: The time has come to part with things... Lots of things..

The time has come to part with things... Lots of things..

I'm looking at selling everything from a pair of my e-mags to cocker parts and misc. BS. Having not sold a lot of parts before which is more reliable and trustworthy Ebay or Forums? I feel like whenever somoene offloads a gun on ebay the buyer destroys it and then sends it back saying it doesn't work properly or something stupid of the like.

What are peoples experiences with selling large amounts of gear, and was it worth it?

the only thing i can say about ebay is cover you ass, show a video of stuff shooting, take pictures of the item and how good/bad shape it is in.

always tell people to only bid if they are serious.

and all items are sold as is and you dont have the ability to offer any waranties.

best of luck.

Frankly...it seems like the way got get the most $ is to part everything out. It will take time and you will still probably get stuck with some of it. Whatever is left you might be able to sell as a package. Large packages typically don't sell well.

Most people view automags and autocockers like tinker toys or legos. They just need that one part right there and not all the other things you have thrown in with it.

Don't use eBay. The final value fees are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks
    Most people view automags and autocockers like tinker toys or legos. They just need that one part right there and not all the other things you have thrown in with it.
    truth

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks
    It's much easier to build a 'Mag piece by piece and get away with it without tipping off your spouse. Buy a bunch of things at once and it's like they have a "large transaction warning", like a credit card company or something.