Thread: repair board or pneu it

repair board or pneu it

alright dont bust my butt to hard. on my marker its a old pirahna pro... my first marker. It has a boo yaah electro frame on it. one of the buttons r broke and is pushed in all the way. can i put a different board in it or could i do a pneu conversion on it? im thinking if u can do a mag a pmi should b a cake walk?? lmk what u guys think.

this is my first marker and back up marker and is valuable to me, so the cost to new marker ratio is well i rather keep my old marker

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover
    alright dont bust my butt to hard. on my marker its a old pirahna pro... my first marker. It has a boo yaah electro frame on it. one of the buttons r broke and is pushed in all the way. can i put a different board in it or could i do a pneu conversion on it? im thinking if u can do a mag a pmi should b a cake walk?? lmk what u guys think.

this is my first marker and back up marker and is valuable to me, so the cost to new marker ratio is well i rather keep my old marker
    If it has sentimental value you can always repair the board. If you dont know how PM me and I may be able to help you out.

sent a pm, i still would want to maybe pneu it if cost is to high on the board, who does the work? i would love to do away with the battries!