• Alumnium classic RT body for X valve

25 50.00%
  • Alumnium classic RT body for stock classic RT valve

25 50.00%

Thread: Classic RT Aluminum ULE body/ ULE Rail Milling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Classic RT Aluminum ULE body/ ULE Rail Milling

Im in the process of doing R&D on the classic RT to make it lighter, accept autococker barrels and Angel feednecks/detents.

With a main focus on weight reduction i have made a prototype vert feed classic RT body out of aluminum and made it accept an x valve instead of doing an over the valve design that uses the stock stainless steel RT valve. I HAVE REDUCED THE WEIGHT OF THE GUN BY 1LB 1OZ SO FAR!!!!! The next phase of the R&D project is to develop ULE rail milling to reduce the weight even more.

Is there more interest in doing a body that accepts the stock Classic RT valve? The downside is there is only a 7 ounce weight savings by doing this. The stock valve is heavy.....there are also allot of guns out there that are leaking because the bore in the rail that the banjo bolt goes through is worn out.

Participate in the pole and let me know if you would be interested. I will do a run if we can get 15 units sold.

Make them both..

You're killing my wallet btw.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Make them both..

You're killing my wallet btw.
    who needs money anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    who needs money anyways.
    Apparently I do, if I ever plan on getting laid again. Hookers arent cheap these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Apparently I do, if I ever plan on getting laid again. Hookers arent cheap these days.
    mmmmhmm hookers.

Stock RT valve. If people want it sorter, charge an extra $5 to cut it off or let them do it.

I do want one but the only thing I probably wont like is the feedneck area like on your MM bodies. I understand about the machining but I would pay more for smoother lines.