Thread: Original X-Mag feedneck: Which loader?

Question Original X-Mag feedneck: Which loader?

After 2 years, I finally grabbed my X-Mag and brought it home!

Question I have is: which loader fits well in that feedneck?

I tryed the Torque and the Magna and both look too thick for it.

I have a VLocity (it has some tape on the feed to give it an extra grip so that's why I didn't try it yet), an Egg II and a Revvy but I really wanted to use something faster than those last two.

And a pic, just to make this thread better looking:

I would send the breach to Scott or PT (aka Luguzzz) and get it modded with a dust CCM clamping feedneck.

That would be the ideal thing to do, indeed but I just returned today from Seattle and now I'll only go to the US again in February (Scottsdale, AZ). So, meanwhile, which loader fits it well?

Possibly a Revi.. All of the others need to be sanded. I sanded my torque, halo and Vlocity to fit before I figured out how to do the breech mods.

suaze Guest
    Extreme Rage Sportshot and Revy is what I use. I need to bring the vert breech to the store to try the fit with the Virtue Spire.

is that the origional ano?
    really nice lookin mag.

selling?

I use my rotor.

I had to sand it a little, and now it fits very well.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick13
    I use my rotor.

I had to sand it a little, and now it fits very well.

Same here - fits tight. No need for one of these ugly CCM ones.
    Nice X by the way!

Thanks guys!

I'm not selling this baby, no way! LOL

I bought it back in early 2010 when Eric (A-Tach-One) sold his collection. I had it sent to my uncle in California but he stored it in his garage and, at some point, we thought it was lost for good as he didn't remember doing so. Now, over 2 years later, he found it and had it sent to me in Seattle so I just brought it home yesterday.

Believe it or not, that pic was taken with my phone. It's incredible to see how these phone cameras evolved over the past years...

Anyways,

Was that the one that the ACE went on fire?

Came across this pic of my brothers Xmag with a vlocity on it. Doesnt quite fit... but you can get it in there enough to work.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Was that the one that the ACE went on fire?
    I hope it's not! LOL

The ACE board works, although I didn't really tested the ACE itself, just the on/off button. The noid clicks normally as well. And it has AGD 2.1 software, which I might upgrade to 4.1 later or maybe even XMOD 1.8.

And thanks for the pic as well. I'll try mine on later this week as well. It's incredible to see how the VLocity is so high these days...

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    Thanks guys!

I'm not selling this baby, no way! LOL

I bought it back in early 2010 when Eric (A-Tach-One) sold his collection. I had it sent to my uncle in California but he stored it in his garage and, at some point, we thought it was lost for good as he didn't remember doing so. Now, over 2 years later, he found it and had it sent to me in Seattle so I just brought it home yesterday.

Believe it or not, that pic was taken with my phone. It's incredible to see how these phone cameras evolved over the past years...

Anyways,
    Nice Xmag!

Seattle? Are you in Seattle, Washington or Brazil? I'm in Washington.

I'm using a Dye Rotor on my Xmag. I sanded down the Rotor feedneck until it fit into the Xmag feedneck.

Thanks, BSS. I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I was in Seattle at the beginning of the month attending a conference. I work for Microsoft.