Thread: Foregrip bracket slot for a Z-Grip

Foregrip bracket slot for a Z-Grip

So, I bought a Z-Grip for one of my Classic RTs but then I realized that of them have the slot milled on the foregrip bracket. Can any one please post a pic of it and provide me milling measures?

I also saw some of those brackets that were cut in a diagonal shape to make room for it. Was that a factory option at some point or just home made hack-sawing?

Thanks,

Mendel.

I think luke has an extender that works with the zgrip. Or you can do what somebody did with a zgrip I have. Cut a chunk of the trigger guard so a regular extender fits.

I'd never ever saw the trigger guard on my Z-grip! LOL

I happened to find a RT Pro foregrip extender that happens to have the slot cut so I'll probably match it on my original RT Classic one. Although, after playing with them a little bit, I've found out the foregrip to be more comfortable it I just use it like this:

Problem is that, if I leave it this way, I won't be able to use the hard-line as it is too short for that application.

I've got a stainless steel set of brackets for sale in the BST, and the foregrip bracket has a slot for the Z-grip trigger guard already cut.

Thanks. I have a set exactly like that one here as well. I just preffer the heavier, original ones.