Thread: Turtle Caps Are Back For a Short Time

Wink Turtle Caps Are Back For a Short Time

http://hundredthmonkeypaintball.com/Headgear.html

I took one in the forehead last year that gave me a black eye for two weeks.

I got one on order.

i ordered some stuff too.

thanks for postin this.

Arrow I got mine

[QUOTE=going_home]http://hundredthmonkeypaintball.com/Headgear.html

I took one in the forehead last year that gave me a black eye for two weeks.

I got one on order.quote]

Size reads Xl measure my head reads 23 inches circumference STOP no laughing no cheap shots
    Fits me snug but not too bad lets just say on s windy day it's not getting blown off

Last edited by river031403; 10-13-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Congrats on getting yours a week early! Any idea if they're going to do a run of these in an olive color? Black is just so.. bleh.

looks like an English riding helmet

Yeah it does, I could never wear that. I'd look like an extra in "Sea Biscuit". Course I don't play tournament speedball wear people cap me in the dome from point blank range, so it does have a purpose.

I got rocked in the head playing woodsball last Saturday when I was laying on a creek bank beside an enemy fort. I was effective as a distraction, which was my purpose, but the hit sure hurt.

The email I got back from them said they won't have other colors until 2013.

Exclamation

I took one in the forehead Saturday.
    Didn't break but I got a nice bruise.
    I'm not worried about the melon, I'm tired of getting beaned in the forehead.

Comparing the 2012 version to the previous original version, I do like the original better.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Justus
    Comparing the 2012 version to the previous original version, I do like the original better.
    They both look like polo helmets to me.

My older one is red, sticks out like a sore thumb in the woods.

So I wanted a black one anyway.

I use the red one reffing.

Arrow

Played Saturday was playing buildings got nailed up close the cap not only saved my noggin but kept me in the game bounce bounce bounce

How hot do these things get? I have a feeling I'd be sweating like crazy if I had one

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin
    How hot do these things get? I have a feeling I'd be sweating like crazy if I had one
    Iv had one for a few years now and they have enough ventilation holes that I dont end up getting too hot. Its saved me from more than a few headaches. So its worth every penny in my opinion.

Smile Army helmets...

The first time i played paintball was @ a friends birthday party @ a local fied in 1987. He had a bunch of Army helmets for us to wear for head protection. Those were the days. LOL... Good job Hundredth Monkey Paintball...

Exclamation

Took one in the forehead yesterday.

The way the cap is made, only the band where the brim is touches your head.

The rest is held away from your melon so not only did it bounce, it also didnt hurt.

I know $40 is a lot but its worth it to me seeing my forehead seems to be a target.

This is the result of a close range forehead hit, and the one that caused me to start looking for

serious forehead protection :

Yep the forehead shot gave a me a black eye for a couple weeks.

( hey ! photobucket now has thumbnail links ! )

^ no way, hope you feel better

Whats the general concensus on the new style vs old style?

I have a original camo one of these and I wont play without it after many years of some nasty headshots. This one is pretty wore out and faded and has some rub marks from a bad trip or 2 through the washing machine, and a few rips in the mesh netting inside.

I have been thinking about replacing and now sounds like the time to do it before there once again are no more.

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL