Thread: trigger frames

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

trigger frames

hey all i was wondering what one would have wrapped up in some completed trigger frames out side of the new year i want to have something going i hope. i have a ripper body and rail and dont know if it would work on emag lowers, pending if xmt makes the new Rt body i think i would just make the ripper a electro or pneu. i would love to ditch the batteries but what would i have wrapped up in a non hacked frame? im really liking the 90* frames, really dont care if the lpr in in or out of the frame

I'm hoping to get back to designing mine, but the AO fundraiser set me back more than a month. When I was able to go back to "work" a few other projects wiggled their way in front of it.

cant wait for your frame, luke, am starting to save for it

who can and would do the whole set up? i looking to possibility do a 90*, weather its a angel or mag frame i thinking i want to go that way or is one better than the other and what angel frames could be used ?... i have a few things i want to tie up then get on this

For a Pneumatic set up contact Loguzzzz. He can get you going and let you know what sorts of costs you're looking at.

what frames can be modded nicely like angel or others?? what are mag options?? and prices??
    i dont care for the ego frame...