Thread: trigger frames

trigger frames

hey all i was wondering what one would have wrapped up in some completed trigger frames out side of the new year i want to have something going i hope. i have a ripper body and rail and dont know if it would work on emag lowers, pending if xmt makes the new Rt body i think i would just make the ripper a electro or pneu. i would love to ditch the batteries but what would i have wrapped up in a non hacked frame? im really liking the 90* frames, really dont care if the lpr in in or out of the frame

I'm hoping to get back to designing mine, but the AO fundraiser set me back more than a month. When I was able to go back to "work" a few other projects wiggled their way in front of it.

cant wait for your frame, luke, am starting to save for it

who can and would do the whole set up? i looking to possibility do a 90*, weather its a angel or mag frame i thinking i want to go that way or is one better than the other and what angel frames could be used ?... i have a few things i want to tie up then get on this

For a Pneumatic set up contact Loguzzzz. He can get you going and let you know what sorts of costs you're looking at.

what frames can be modded nicely like angel or others?? what are mag options?? and prices??
    i dont care for the ego frame...

Any frames made to fit Automags can be pneu'd. 90* frames like the Chimera and M90 tend to be better choices for sleeper Pneus. Seriously, contact Loguzzzz if you are wanting someone to do the work and he can work with you on what will and wont work.

yea im talking 2 him but i need to get a frame, i really want to know prices on frames, idk what other frames that will work or cost

I picked up a G7 '45' frame for $40 shipped. I wanted a G7 90 but they were more then twice as much. The 45 frame looks to have plenty of room for a sleeper set up as well.

Chimeras are running $125++ and M90's are $200 or so if you can find one. Tritons run $120 or so, Inteliframes are $50+. No idea on Angel frames. You really need to get an idea of what frame you want to use and then check around for pricing.

I can tell you that Angels will run $30-$90. I just went shopping for frames last week.

i was looking at a g7 but the guy told me if i modded it it would mess up the trigger adjustment on it, all i really want is a 90* 4 sure.... electro or pneu i will look at later i buying is pieces at a time lol

ITT Renie did an Angel 90* mag conversion. Can't remember if it was pneud or electronic. If you are looking for a 90* bolt on electro frame, good luck. Only ones are the VER and E90. If you can find them they will most likely run $400+.

never had my hands on an e90, but the VER frame i didnt like becuase of super thin thrigger guard.

id pay plenty for an e-90

My G7 frame will be here on saturday. I dont have a trigger for it yet, but Ill let you know about modding it and trigger adjustments.

if u do a electro mod can then u switch it to pneu?? or the other way?? i don want to built something and then not like it and stuck with it

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover
    if u do a electro mod can then u switch it to pneu?? or the other way?? i don want to built something and then not like it and stuck with it
    It depends on how you set up the frame.
    I put an invert mini frame on my ULE build. There is a lot of flexability for electro.

I modified the G7 frame for an intimidator trigger.