Thread: When did production of the Classic RT end?

When did production of the Classic RT end?

Does anyone know when production of the RT Classic ceased? If so would anyone have even a rough estimate of the number made?

I know it began in '96 and I assume it ceased around '99 or '00, whenever it was phased out in favor of the RT Pro.

You're probably in the ball park on the timeframe. As far as #'s. I don't thing even Tom knows. If I remember correctly, there were a few different number versions and from what Tom said about the numbering system they had, it was random lots. So they did so many VVxxxx ones, so many XTxxxx ones, ect...That goes for all the valves, not just the classic RT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    You're probably in the ball park on the timeframe. As far as #'s. I don't thing even Tom knows. If I remember correctly, there were a few different number versions and from what Tom said about the numbering system they had, it was random lots. So they did so many VVxxxx ones, so many XTxxxx ones, ect...That goes for all the valves, not just the classic RT's.
    which was about the most random, jibberish, piece of crap I ever read. If you dont know...please shut the hell up.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by wimag
    which was about the most random, jibberish, piece of crap I ever read. If you dont know...please shut the hell up.
    well , just so happens what he said was correct , AGD didn't keep track of anything production number wise

Who invited the A-hole to the conversation?

First of all...Go have yourself a nice day.

Secondly, here's a little hindsight for you....

Me - Quick question for you Tom
    What did the "CF" in the Classic Valve serial numbers mean?

AGD - Nothing, we just added letters so it would look good and you couldn't tell what actual serial number we were on.

Me - ROFL, very nice....So the "RT" "EM" "VV" etc...valves were done the same way?

AGD - Well after the first series we tried to add letters that mean something, sort of...
    ...and next time you go trolling, do some research so you're not looking like a total bag of dingleberries.
    Edit:
    Edited for niceness but I liked my first rendition better
    Last edited by Ando; 10-27-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Wow did some one fly off the handle. who pissed in your cheerios

Exclamation Dont Worry, We're From The Internet !

Some days it seems things turn into confrontations in here.

I saw a golden retriever puppy today. It was really cute.

Actually, now i remember reading your old post Ando. That is crazy to me, I'm used to cars and guns were millions are made but everything is properly serial numbered and production figureds can be established.

Hey...... how 'bout them Dodgers, huh?

Easy there big boy, folks around these parts actually know what the hell they are talking about. Ando knows about RT history......and I know how to ban people.