Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Just got this back from anodizing today

  1. #1

    Just got this back from anodizing today

    Just got this back from fx anodizing today and assembled.





    more pictures here http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...r250/Anodized/

  2. #2

    Prediction

    Mag of the month! Very nice! Who cut he ule body

  3. #3
    luke milled it for eyes and added the second detent, that is all the milling done to the body.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,120
    im guessing its an RPG body.

    Pariah body i think it is called

  5. #5
    its an exile body pariahs are shorter

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    813
    wow, turned out really nice! i may have to send my next marker to FX!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    616
    if you don't mind me asking... about how much does FX anno run

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,120
    lol yeah that what i meant
    exile.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    347
    Great build - really like the colour/splash finish

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Halifax, N.S., Canada
    Posts
    7,412
    That looks really nice.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,199
    Pretty! That's a blue I like.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,120
    question on the valve.

    did you take the powertube off?
    did you clean the parts before sending them in?

    looking to try to get a custome marker done. at least one.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    question on the valve.

    did you take the powertube off?
    did you clean the parts before sending them in?

    looking to try to get a custome marker done. at least one.
    yes i took the powertube off, i completely disassembled the valve and sent just the back two pieces in.

    no i did not clean anything. everything was cleaned there, i believe he has a sonic cleaner that he uses.

    when you sent your quote did you email or use the quoter on the website?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,120
    Quote Originally Posted by tolar250
    yes i took the powertube off, i completely disassembled the valve and sent just the back two pieces in.

    no i did not clean anything. everything was cleaned there, i believe he has a sonic cleaner that he uses.

    when you sent your quote did you email or use the quoter on the website?
    email.

    i figured since his quoting system is kinda messed up.

    and i have 5 automags that still need to get anodized, i would email him
    .........

    just to kick the dead horse, your valve shoots fine?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    email.

    i figured since his quoting system is kinda messed up.

    and i have 5 automags that still need to get anodized, i would email him
    .........

    just to kick the dead horse, your valve shoots fine?

    yep shoots fine, only issues i had were due to issues with the logic frame and trying to find the right power tube spacer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •