Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kwik175's Shockwave Build

Kwik175's Shockwave Build

Well the title is wrong since all I did was fund this project. The real builder of this gun was of course Loguzzzzzzz. I went to him with an idea and thru much talent and time it came to be. First The Z frame went to Luke for milling and grips. Then off to California for John to work his magic.We decided to go with a UTB and electronic noid to avoid the LPR. All of this was being done while XMT completed the Shockwave bodies. Shockwave done and shipped to Loguzzzz. Next came Bazooka Boy providing anno, in Oregon. Somewhere along the line I started talking to Maghog and he blessed my gun with one of his amazing triggers, shipped from Germany. Back from Bazooka for final assembly and testing at Loguzzzzz. Its been a long year and 3 months since this started and with alot of help from all over this country and other parts of our world her she is:

I wanna touch it

Wow .... it came out very nice.

MOTY3
    Very nice. I was hoping someone would vary the colors on this body to accent the lines. An electronic Z grip I believe that is a first (?) and a MagHog trigger to boot...very nice indeed sir...well played.

Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175
    Its been a long year and 3 months since this started and with alot of help from all over this country and other parts of our world her she is:
    Very nice. You got a custom marker from five sources faster than most marker pre-orders. That is a nice EM layout in that z-frame.

That is up there in my sexiest mags ever list. I can not describe its beauty.

the guys you sent it to did good work.
    props to everyone involved.

im going to have the lines accented like this when i get mine done.

amazing just amazing guys.

once again, awesome work by loguzzz... and of course everyone else who made the pieces. never saw an e-z grip before.

i think you should nickname it "red velvet"... the squiggle sorta reminds me of icing.

Thanks to all the guys who helped on this and thanks for the compliments. Over a year takes alot of patience. I actually forgot about it for a while until it was time to send another payment out to get one more step done. By far the best project Ive been involved in. Loguzzzzz and I also believe its a first for the frame.

Im lovin the red velvet suggestion. You should definitely name it that if it hasn't been named yet.

John has been calling it the " Z-Lectro " in our PM's back and forth and thats about as far as weve gotten. Its a great name for the frame design for sure but havent quite named her yet.

Very nice.

this somehow made PB-Nations FB page. I was happy to see this pic get some love.

I'm not really sure how it made it to PBN's Facebook page but I think its cool. It got alot of exposure there. Heres the link if interested in reading the comments. They did a Hot or Not poll on it.
    https://www.facebook.com/PbNation

I commented, BTW I love the comment "I feel old when people ask "what is it""

Thanks for the comments. I read thru them and some were positive but the bad ones seemed almost violently bad. Its amazing how closed minded people are. My favorite was " Its not last years gun with a new color ". Good stuff. Im just glad all the work the builders put into this got that attention. It went out to over 21,000 people.

that is nice my friend. Loguzzzzz does do some nice work.

Honestly, I think most of the negative comments pretty much sums up what is so wrong with peanutbutter and possibly the mentality of paintball as a whole. Someone builds a marker from the ground up with massive amounts of custom work, not just a current marker with fancy ano, and all the confused aggtards that probably barely know how to change the batteries on their markers hate on it. It seriously pisses me off actually. There is no respect anymore for true custom work. Reminds me of the kids that bolt on exhausts, wings and vinyl cutouts onto their rice mobiles and then hate on a ground up resto rodded 69 Camaro.

Talking Video

Shooting video please

no, no video... come over and let me shoot it

MOTY3
    "Red Light District" cause that thing is pure electric sex on a stick.

Video coming soon. I live in PA and am still dealing with crappy monsoon weather. Its been raining or snowing for a week now. Shot some reballs thru it today to get a rough chrono. Wife hates when I put holes in the pillows from doing that. OPBN, I know what you mean. They just look for the next overpriced gun from Dye or PE. Not hating on those brands in particular, I own a CSL, but thats all those kids know.

Thanks for the comments. I read thru them and some were positive but the bad ones seemed almost violently bad. Its amazing how closed minded people are. My favorite was " Its not last years gun with a new color ". Good stuff. Im just glad all the work the builders put into this got that attention. It went out to over 21,000 people.
    Don't even think about the trolls you get on FB and YT. Those are the people that give us our $300, year-old markers.

Names

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333
    "Red Light District" cause that thing is pure electric sex on a stick.
    Zhockwave

The kids that are commenting badly are REALLY pissing me off. I want to show them what a zak vetter RT effect is like. They are just jealous of the build. This is officially my favorite marker. Best one I have ever seen.

lets invite them to tunaball

Video coming soon. I live in PA and am still dealing with crappy monsoon weather. Its been raining or snowing for a week now. Shot some reballs thru it today to get a rough chrono.
    about the same thing here with my ulmag cant shoot it because i live in an apartment. but i do have practice this weekend. hope PSP is working lol

I didnt realize that they would just keep going after day2. Thats good I guess. Any reaction is good right? So many guns out there now envoke no reaction at all. The companies are now struggling with what to change to say its new and keep buyers coming back year after year. Even PE realized that you cant keep coming up with new innovations to attract buyers, hence no Ego12.

Great built - the electro Z is a really nice touch