Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kwik175's Shockwave Build

sexxxxxxxyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

I love it, u have to give me details on the electro mod!!!! pm if u could keep ur thread clean

video

second request, very nice

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform
    second request, very nice

In the morning tomorrow I will get a video put together. Any requests in specific? Any modes? I usually use semi or PSP. Either way I will get one posted.

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175
    Any requests in specific?
    If you could please be dressed as the giant chicken dressed as boba fett... that will be all

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    If you could please be dressed as the giant chicken dressed as boba fett... that will be all

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Reminds me of the kids that bolt on exhausts, wings and vinyl cutouts onto their rice mobiles and then hate on a ground up resto rodded 69 Camaro.
    B-b-but 69 Camaro's are disgusting!

But a sexy gun indeed, was thinking of doing the colors on the ridges the same on mine whenever I get everything assembled to get it to anno.

In the morning tomorrow I will get a video put together. Any requests in specific? Any modes? I usually use semi or PSP. Either way I will get one posted.
    Maxed out - total devastation mode

If you could wear a matching red spandex gimpsuit that would be a bonus

Last edited by GEE TEE; 11-02-2012 at 08:54 AM.

lol, post it in the PBN appraisal thread and see what people say:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...466139&page=16

Very funny thought, but I prefer to just imagine the responses. I don't want the confirmation.

Nice use of the shockwave body! Those sure were time consuming and very expensive to produce.

Quote Originally Posted by GEE TEE
    Maxed out - total devastation mode

If you could wear a matching red spandex gimpsuit that would be a bonus

with boba fett armor

can we just declare this mag of the month? we dont need a vote

MOTY3
    Since it was suggested that your beast resembles a Red velvet cake I find it only fitting that you destroy said cake with full on stupid sicko uncapped psycho mode while screaming die agglets die....and the chicken suit idea is cool but only if you have the chicken dance music in the background.

ok, I will have to appologise as we are all being a little unrealistic...

on a serious note... if you shoot this mag without an epic Tom mustache we WILL ban you

kwik175: Looks great! You are putting together a great collection of custom anodized automags!! Do you have any pictures of the other side?

I give up going for MOTM. You deserve MUCH more than I ever will. This is to beautiful. Besides my picture got stretched out to much and looks crappy. But it either way it doesnt look as good as this sexy beast!

Well here is how my morning went: Woke up fairly late, and remembered the camera needed charged. Put the last of my paint( maybe 100 rounds ) in the hopper and aired up for this infamous video. Put the camera on the back of my truck and hit record. Walked out into the driveway and held the gun in a firing position then went back and stopped the camera. Checked the footage for distance and everything looked good. Erased the video and started again this time with live fire. Emptied the hopper and went back to stop the video. And as usual, battery was dead. I had hoped that it recorded something so I brought it in and charged it for a while. Checked with my laptop and of course nothing was on the camera. I charged it all day so we should be good to go tomorrow. I got more paint while I was out today. Im glad I waited though, after seeing all the responses I definitely need to put together something special. Video tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    kwik175: Looks great! You are putting together a great collection of custom anodized automags!! Do you have any pictures of the other side?
    I need to get some red or clear macroline but here it is:

you need one last CCM macro fitting!

Well I checked that link to see who was on there giving appraisels and it turns out lately that its mpsd. I knows he's also a member here and posts regularly as I recognized his name. Most anybody else over there surely wouldnt know. Although I was surprised at the responses on their FB page.

Heres a link to the rest of my collection if anybody is interested. I do not have all the guns shown there anymore as I have been liquidating them lately to pay for other projects. Mainly a saltwater set up my wife decided we needed.
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3888617

Thanks bro! I wasn't aware of all your non-agd goodies Lately I've been treating my paintball collecting like classic cars... Own it for a while and let someone else appreciate it. Then buy a few more...

that aurora musta cost a small fortune

why not them all

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    Thanks bro! I wasn't aware of all your non-agd goodies Lately I've been treating my paintball collecting like classic cars... Own it for a while and let someone else appreciate it. Then buy a few more...

I started doing the same thing also. Ive sold a few lately to put together a salt water tank. The black and silver splash minimag, vapor, and aurora impy all found new homes this month but paid for my setup thus far. I try to keep an open mind on guns and really look for custom pieces. That first cocker is Chris Shanks' prototype for his Spine Collection. That Shocker is Pooty's personal gun combining a RL body with a ND frame and a bunch of custom milling done to all of it.

didnt know if you saw, or cared.

but i was just givin ya crap on PBN.
    your collection is pretty sexy.

people were pmin me sayin i was stupid and didnt know what a was talking about.

lol its funny.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 11-03-2012 at 09:36 AM.

I barely had a chance to read the comments but I am responding today. Its all in good fun and I know that. At least over here on AO we are like family, not back stabbing with comments like on other sites.

Heres the vid you all have been waiting for. Its very boring , no red spandex, no chicken suit, no cake. Its freezing and snow flurries in the air, I hate PA.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooxm7g5sGdo&feature=plcp

Dude! You got John Goodman to do a shooting vid!?!? Pure Win!

Heres the vid you all have been waiting for. Its very boring , no red spandex, no chicken suit, no cake. Its freezing and snow flurries in the air, I hate PA.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooxm7g5sGdo&feature=plcp
    Must be in western PA, here in SouthCentral its just bitter cold...

That thing shoots NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo
    Must be in western PA, here in SouthCentral its just bitter cold...

That thing shoots NICE!

It is western PA. We had an inch of snow on the ground this morning which melted. Then freezing rain and snow flurries. This weather sucks.