Thread: Kwik175's Shockwave Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kwik175's Shockwave Build

Well the title is wrong since all I did was fund this project. The real builder of this gun was of course Loguzzzzzzz. I went to him with an idea and thru much talent and time it came to be. First The Z frame went to Luke for milling and grips. Then off to California for John to work his magic.We decided to go with a UTB and electronic noid to avoid the LPR. All of this was being done while XMT completed the Shockwave bodies. Shockwave done and shipped to Loguzzzz. Next came Bazooka Boy providing anno, in Oregon. Somewhere along the line I started talking to Maghog and he blessed my gun with one of his amazing triggers, shipped from Germany. Back from Bazooka for final assembly and testing at Loguzzzzz. Its been a long year and 3 months since this started and with alot of help from all over this country and other parts of our world her she is:

I wanna touch it

Wow .... it came out very nice.

MOTY3
    Very nice. I was hoping someone would vary the colors on this body to accent the lines. An electronic Z grip I believe that is a first (?) and a MagHog trigger to boot...very nice indeed sir...well played.

Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175
    Its been a long year and 3 months since this started and with alot of help from all over this country and other parts of our world her she is:
    Very nice. You got a custom marker from five sources faster than most marker pre-orders. That is a nice EM layout in that z-frame.

That is up there in my sexiest mags ever list. I can not describe its beauty.

the guys you sent it to did good work.
    props to everyone involved.

im going to have the lines accented like this when i get mine done.

amazing just amazing guys.

once again, awesome work by loguzzz... and of course everyone else who made the pieces. never saw an e-z grip before.

i think you should nickname it "red velvet"... the squiggle sorta reminds me of icing.

Thanks to all the guys who helped on this and thanks for the compliments. Over a year takes alot of patience. I actually forgot about it for a while until it was time to send another payment out to get one more step done. By far the best project Ive been involved in. Loguzzzzz and I also believe its a first for the frame.

Im lovin the red velvet suggestion. You should definitely name it that if it hasn't been named yet.