Thread: my almost done mini tac

my almost done mini tac

so i got most the parts for my mini tac, pretty much ripped off rpg's version but its the only way i like tac bodies, cut up...so i still need to get rubber inserts for the trigger frame and im going to make better fitting wood grips for it also, the 45 style just aint cutting it...a cp mini on/off or some type of small asa is on the list to replace the one on it and then i will be happy with it...perhaps...

i am looking for a 8" barrel for it, any suggestions, id most likely get it freak bored so the brand doesnt matter to me as long as its aluminum...thanks

Flasc barrel = super customizable

I had a heck of a time finding decent panels for that frame. One of the reasons I sold the one I had. Stinger did make some, werent my favorite shape, but you may want to try with them. They don't do wood though.

Looking good so far. Maybe a freak back with WWA tip?

Yea I've already got a wwa tip but I need ano and I work in a wood shop so I'm sure the grips won't be a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819
    Yea I've already got a wwa tip but I need ano and I work in a wood shop so I'm sure the grips won't be a problem...
    Yeah that helps. I had thought about trying to make a pair, but ended up just selling the frame.

nice!