Thread: SOOOO.... guess what i just got...?

bluffton, south carolina (near hilton head for all you ohio-ans lol)

SOOOO.... guess what i just got...?

these items were only used in a game once and then left in a closet.... Got it all for $186 shipped.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90048615@N08/

looks brand new doesnt it??

Nice find. You could sell the X Valve alone for what you paid for the entire deal. I'm guessing CL? Problem with around here is that every time I go through CL it's just a bunch of Spyders and Tippmanns. That or some kid asking $500 for an Etek2.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Nice find. You could sell the X Valve alone for what you paid for the entire deal.

yup yup. but i wont. lol. keeping this jewel. now i need a clamping feedneck... do you know how to tell if it has a levelX bolt? and also do you know what type of stock that is? i know its specops but i dont know if its a long bow or gas-thru-stock...

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Nice find. You could sell the X Valve alone for what you paid for the entire deal. I'm guessing CL? Problem with around here is that every time I go through CL it's just a bunch of Spyders and Tippmanns. That or some kid asking $500 for an Etek2.
    Actually got it on armslist.com (private sale firearms site...)

Quote Originally Posted by blacklegionfreak
    yup yup. but i wont. lol. keeping this jewel. now i need a clamping feedneck... do you know how to tell if it has a levelX bolt? and also do you know what type of stock that is? i know its specops but i dont know if its a long bow or gas-thru-stock...

Most x valve came with level ten, id be surprised if somebody changed it. take out the valve, if valve tip under the bolt is hexed its level ten, if slot its.seven. Also level ten bolt, center shaft sticks out farther out then edge of bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    Most x valve came with level ten, id be surprised if somebody changed it. take out the valve, if valve tip under the bolt is hexed its level ten, if slot its.seven. Also level ten bolt, center shaft sticks out farther out then edge of bolt.

Yeah I just want to make sure... thanks a lot... its a hex!

MOTY3
    He shoots he scores...nice find