Thread: Interest in Enhancer Trigger

Interest in Enhancer Trigger

I'm starting this thread to see if there is any interest in the Enhancer trigger that I have demonstrated recently in another thread. I have full permission from Maghog to use his design and have spoke with both Luke and Xmagterror. Both are a while away from being able to do the work but are interested. I guess what I need to know is, are any of the guys on here wanting to buy one of the triggers for their own Emag? I havent decided if this trigger will be an exact replica of the handmade one that I have or if it will be a combination of some of the currently available triggers on the market. Either way it will be same in function as the one I have but may look a little different. THIS WILL NOT BE A PRE ORDER. I will be funding this project myself and will get done at the pace that the fabricators can produce them and the pace at which I can pay for them. Let me know your thoughts on design and how many triggers will be needed. I have no idea on a price so please dont ask. Im sure the one that was so generously provided for by Maghog, which is handmade and took many hours to complete, would cost around $500. I am trying to not approach a number like that at all which is why I am looking for the help of a machinist. Post your thoughts and we will get this started if there is any interest. Thanks.

Send me the trigger or a 3D model and we will start there.
    Last edited by luke; 11-07-2012 at 10:05 PM.

very interested

i'd be interested too

my interest lies in the hand made aspect, thats what makes it wanted.
    if you can offer this trigger for 45$ or less you would be in buisiness.
    by the time you make these i would need 9 of these, if you can make them for cheap

but as of now if it is not hand made with those hand made imperfections i am not interested.

i would rather have the hand made version.

then again maybe i should make my own.

if you can have luke make them for his emag trigger price i would like them.

It looks like these are two pieces so it would be difficult to do a small run for the price I sell mine for. If we were to do a "true" production run it would be diffrent.

If you do want to go ahead with this luke, I could make you a trigger to work from.
    It has to be a two piece trigger, which of course raises the cost. People are just going to have accept that. Then again, when you look at what you get, it's hard to argue about price.
    Let me know if and how you'd like me to help. My services are yours.
    Dan