Thread: I have a serious problem.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have a serious problem.

Over the course of the past couple of years, I have acquired an SL68II that I have only taken to the field once and loaned out to someone. I have also built a MOTM Pumpmag that I got to play with at Living Legends this past year for a game or two, and recently built a Sniper/AC from the ground up that hangs on the wall. Today, I found myself purchasing a pump milled body, rail and frame for another pump build........

The problem lies in the fact that I really don't play pump! I think I need help.

I have built one AC pump from the ground up, then sold it. A few months later I felt the NEED to buy a pump mag. I have never played a game of pump ever in my life. I love the look of a T2 and find myself looking at them everyday. I know its only a matter of time and I will buy one. Once again, what for? I know the feeling.

I decided I wanted to play the end of season clash this year at the field:

I bought an Axe, a Viking, a Shocker NXT, an RT mag, various tanks, multiple Rotors, multiple freak sets and inserts and... you know I am really not sure what else.

And I play primarly pump... I just wanted a way to shoot through leftover paint at the end of the day for the last game
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

I know how you feel. I'm pretty much a mag collector, but I found myself buying flame A/C for no good reason. Luckily, I found my way and sold it to fund more AGD projects...

What the hell was I thinking....

I haven't had a pump relapse since

Same problem here Bunny. By now I think I am just a Mag guy and most people know that and yet I splurged on this over the top cocker with every accessory to make it whatever, pump, electro, slider, hinge. And I have never used it. I aired it up and shot a hopper in the yard just to know it worked and put it on the wall.

Simple solution. Take the pump out of the bag and play with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    I know how you feel. I'm pretty much a mag collector, but I found myself buying flame A/C for no good reason. Luckily, I found my way and sold it to fund more AGD projects...

What the hell was I thinking....

I haven't had a pump relapse since
    Holy hell that's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kwik175
    I have built one AC pump from the ground up, then sold it. A few months later I felt the NEED to buy a pump mag. I have never played a game of pump ever in my life. I love the look of a T2 and find myself looking at them everyday. I know its only a matter of time and I will buy one. Once again, what for? I know the feeling.
    Trust me, if I had the cash flow, there would be an S6.5 with an 86* frame hanging on my wall.