Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ule body feedkneck question

  1. #1

    Arrow Ule body feedkneck question

    If I have a vert ule body can I put a warp feedkneck on it? This is for a mag pistol project

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,140
    As long as it's angle threaded. You can put anything on it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    As long as it's angle threaded. You can put anything on it.
    Ok let me rephrase the question the tube piece that comes out of the warp ule bodies can that be purchased seperately so I can use it on a vert ule body I plan on using an empire springfeed that clamps onto the feedkneck my mag pistol project

  4. #4
    Yes, the small black warp ULE "feedneck" is angel threaded and will fit on a vertical ULE body.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    2,885
    Quote Originally Posted by river031403
    Ok let me rephrase the question the tube piece that comes out of the warp ule bodies can that be purchased seperately so I can use it on a vert ule body I plan on using an empire springfeed that clamps onto the feedkneck my mag pistol project
    Ptp sells them.
    but the threads are tight.
    but are right.(angel)
    they are just machined tight. they work great for me

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sebring, Florida
    Posts
    548
    You can find an old Angel feed neck and cut it down.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    808
    I have both the warp feedneck and an empire spring feed, it works just fine, though it would be nice to cut the feedneck down a little to tighten things up!

  8. #8
    Thanks all

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    I have both the warp feedneck and an empire spring feed, it works just fine, though it would be nice to cut the feedneck down a little to tighten things up!
    Can you PM how you did it. I want to do the same thing, but the warp feedneck was way to big for the springfeed to fir properly.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis
    Can you PM how you did it. I want to do the same thing, but the warp feedneck was way to big for the springfeed to fir properly.
    I'm out of town currently but I'll post pics when I get home!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •