1) I'm using an X-Valve with a AM/MM rail. What sear do I use? What on and off do I use?
2) How do I get the C-clamp and steel ring out before I send it out for anno?
3) Are Angel and Autococker Detents Threaded the same?
Last edited by Carnage reigns; 04-01-2013 at 05:27 AM.
1. you need a classic rail sear, as far as i know there is really only one kind for this.
2. it comes out really easily... if you have a dental pick or anything like that the easiest thing to do is take the body off the rail, look into the body from the bottom and just fish out the clip. once you do the steel ring should just fall out.