Thread: Is this for real?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is this for real?

Is this guy selling BS or is this a real thing?

http://bit.ly/UcyZab

I would assume he is trying to blow smoke up your.....

That was a fairly common mod back when. Ive had several valve that it was done to. The thought was that the small hole in the front of the valve may not align with the hole in the reg so with the extra holes there is far more chance of it aligning. Still wont flow more because the hole in the front of the reg is still the small size.

By far the best Classic valve mods were the Flag Station Vortex ones. They did the back end holes and opened up the front by both enlarging the hole and milling out space between the two halves. Im pretty sure they also drilled out the hole between the dump chamber and on/off.

PCRI gave is a crap rating, but they didnt have any scientific methods of testing. I dont even think they could put a rapid fire string over a crony back then.

I would love for someone to go back and do some real testing on all of the old mods and aftermarket parts just to get some real hard data.

This is the same guy in Chino Hills that keeps posting up a bunch of really old AGD stuff and lists it all as "RARE!" and over amps all his descriptions to make it sound like it's something totally unique and valuable. He also had some MiniMags listed earlier in the year that he was trying to get $400+ each for. He's a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    This is the same guy in Chino Hills that keeps posting up a bunch of really old AGD stuff and lists it all as "RARE!" and over amps all his descriptions to make it sound like it's something totally unique and valuable. He also had some MiniMags listed earlier in the year that he was trying to get $400+ each for. He's a douche.
    Up by cleveland? If so there was another minimag posted saying it had $1300 invested in it. Totally stock besides a crap drop on it.

Chino Hills is in California.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedy500
    Up by cleveland? If so there was another minimag posted saying it had $1300 invested in it. Totally stock besides a crap drop on it.
    i seen that ad, guy is crazy on that price...

I keep seeing that reposted. been on there for weeks... dont touch it

Thanks gents!

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    I keep seeing that reposted. been on there for weeks... dont touch it
    lol... i had no intention of bidding... i was just curious if it was actually something cool or not!