Thread: Lord and Saviour ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Lord and Saviour ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mkPa8v5p5mY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Barely a blip on any news.

If this was mocking islam what do you think would have happened ?

If this was the other political party what do you think would have happened ?

Just my two cents but it looks to me like theres coming some very dark days ahead, very soon.

Why are you suprised? Remember that youtube video from the first election of all the celebs pledging their support fot BO? They stated that we should pledge to be better servants to Obama. Here it is:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pTQawLBC59g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last I checked the president was the servant to the people, not the other way around.

My plan is to get all my debt paid off, stock up on supplies, food, ammo, medical, and weapons, and try to get my family through the next four years, and hopefully have a country left afterwards.
    www.flurryindustries.com

http://www.geocities.com/interceptor911/frontpage.html?1055821493343

if the economy tanks, and we go into hyper inflation, debt would be a good thing. just sayin'

Trying to insert logic into an illogical situation will make you go crazy. Just ride it out, and it will come to pass like all things. Continue to be a good, normal, responsible person, and it will leave some hope that this country can figure it out as a whole again one day. But dont hold your breath

Who cares..? Seriously. Who cares.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkApollo
    Who cares..? Seriously. Who cares.
    That's the point.
    Why don't you put something on YouTube or the internet mocking muslims.
    See if you don't get death threats.

bluffton, south carolina (near hilton head for all you ohio-ans lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mkPa8v5p5mY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Barely a blip on any news.

If this was mocking islam what do you think would have happened ?

If this was the other political party what do you think would have happened ?

Just my two cents but it looks to me like theres coming some very dark days ahead, very soon.

Agreed... dark days that have been in the making for a long, long time.

boo hoo

Quote Originally Posted by blacklegionfreak
    Agreed... dark days that have been in the making for a long, long time.
    Poor persecuted christians. Gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGgasm
    Poor persecuted christians. Gimme a break.

I never said anything about christians being persecuted. They have a right to say whatever they want and I whole-heartedly support that, because that same amendment is what sustains my right to respond in whatever verbal manner I want. But what people choose to joke about is a good indication of who they are. And I think dark days are coming, not sure exactly whats gonna happen but its about time america had a reality check and sooner or later it will get one- I hope its nothing too horrible. Im not trying to instigate an "internet-onslaught" or anything but I figured I owe you my opinion. Think what you will and I will think what I will.

btw, If it comes to persecution I will remember this:

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’"- John 15:18-25

Atheists keep targeting christians for harrassment and law suits over crosses and the ten commandments, yet they ignore muslims and their crap. There is only one group that is actively blowing up things, and its not the christians, buddists, or hindus. Islam is evil to the core. Its all about control. But then athiests never seem to spread it around very well. They are only concerned with stopping christians.

The muslims are crying victim whenever someone says something bad about them but are actively working to get their laws passed and enforced over the rest of us. They are trying to get the UN to pass laws against antimuslim speech. Some of you need to stop with your stupid little coexist bumper stickers and wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor
    Atheists keep targeting christians for harrassment and law suits over crosses and the ten commandments, yet they ignore muslims and their crap. There is only one group that is actively blowing up things, and its not the christians, buddists, or hindus. Islam is evil to the core. Its all about control. But then athiests never seem to spread it around very well. They are only concerned with stopping christians.

The muslims are crying victim whenever someone says something bad about them but are actively working to get their laws passed and enforced over the rest of us. They are trying to get the UN to pass laws against antimuslim speech. Some of you need to stop with your stupid little coexist bumper stickers and wake up.

our argument is not with the ten commandments or or crosses. you can display those on your private property all you want. the issue is when government supports and endorses religion. this is unconstitutional. for claiming to want liberals and atheists to read the constitution, you should try reading amendment number 1. the state cannot endorse religion. that means no ten commandments in front of courthouses, no public schools leading prayers, etc etc etc

when Muslims are trying to put there religious laws and symbols on our books, we will protest them just as hard as when you do it. i am for example, very very much against anti-anti-muslim laws, i have personally been a participant in both draw Muhammad days for example.

all religion is about control, all religion is evil at its core. the only way to be free, is to be free from religion.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 11-29-2012 at 01:34 PM.

I think you would find that atheists would be equally offended at Islamic symbols being present at publicly funded facilities as well. I have yet to hear of a case where any such thing has occurred here in the U.S. , so it is sort of a moot argument. And atheists are not about stopping Christians, they are simply asking that they not be subjected to religous symbolism in publicly funded places such as courthouses, schools, etc. I dont see how this is an arguable issue? Now if an atheist were filing a lawsuit against a local church for say a 40foot statue of Jesus in front of their church, I would find that absurd as it is on church property. A statehouse or courthouse is not church property and should not be subject to having these types of biased religious artilcles present for a society that pays for it and may or may not be of that religion. How you would feel as a tax payer to have your tax dollars spent on a big statue of Buddha in the middle of your local courthouse is probably akin to how an atheist feels about the ten commandments being displayed in that same courthouse.

And while I do find the Coexist bumper stickers somewhat laughable since it is typically in a religions favor to try and convert other religions to their beliefs, it is directed at EVERYONE. It isnt directed at only Christians, It is directed at all religions to attempt to coexist with all other religions. Think about how much less fighting there would be in the world if we all just stopped killing our fellow man in the name of God. And before you argue it, Christians have killed just as many if not more Muslims throughout history than the other way around. Heck, in the last century, "Christians" killed 6+ million Jews. How tolerant is that?
    Last edited by OPBN; 11-30-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Anybody think that perhaps Jamie Foxx was making a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring
    Anybody think that perhaps Jamie Foxx was making a joke?
    only Limbaugh makes jokes. everyone else is dead serious all the time.