Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Angel threaded Cram N Jam feed tubes anyone?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    se, missouri
    Posts
    2,338

    Angel threaded Cram N Jam feed tubes anyone?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-S5-S6-J2...item416dd3575d

    I emailed CCM about these yesterday asking if they had any plans on doing some with an angel threaded adapter. I figured it was a long shot, but low and behold, they answered me back saying that they are working on it now and put me on a waiting list. This will look good on top of my aluminum minimag body.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-S5-S6-J2...item416dd3575d

    I emailed CCM about these yesterday asking if they had any plans on doing some with an angel threaded adapter. I figured it was a long shot, but low and behold, they answered me back saying that they are working on it now and put me on a waiting list. This will look good on top of my aluminum minimag body.
    Nice! I asked them a few months ago and they just said they weren't going to do them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,673
    Seems like any machinist would be able to make an anged insert for this.

    Not to get widly off topic, but exactly how does a "cram and jam" work? Do you literally just shove a 10 round feedtube into the back end of this? Do they offer a spring loaded version?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Rockland County
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Not to get widly off topic, but exactly how does a "cram and jam" work? Do you literally just shove a 10 round feedtube into the back end of this?
    yup, pretty much

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Do they offer a spring loaded version?
    They do not. But, the cram & jam portion does screw off and it is threaded to accept any stock class feed tube that is 7/8-20 threaded. So, if you find (or make) a spring feed with that thread pattern, it will screw right into this adapter.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    813
    this is great! i asked about this a few months back as well! good work team... looks like persistence pays off!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,673
    Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77
    They do not. But, the cram & jam portion does screw off and it is threaded to accept any stock class feed tube that is 7/8-20 threaded. So, if you find (or make) a spring feed with that thread pattern, it will screw right into this adapter.
    Gotcha, thanks. This would be perfect for a pistol set up....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •