Thread: Angel threaded Cram N Jam feed tubes anyone?

Angel threaded Cram N Jam feed tubes anyone?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-S5-S6-J2...item416dd3575d

I emailed CCM about these yesterday asking if they had any plans on doing some with an angel threaded adapter. I figured it was a long shot, but low and behold, they answered me back saying that they are working on it now and put me on a waiting list. This will look good on top of my aluminum minimag body.

Quote Originally Posted by Arstron
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-S5-S6-J2...item416dd3575d

I emailed CCM about these yesterday asking if they had any plans on doing some with an angel threaded adapter. I figured it was a long shot, but low and behold, they answered me back saying that they are working on it now and put me on a waiting list. This will look good on top of my aluminum minimag body.
    Nice! I asked them a few months ago and they just said they weren't going to do them.

Seems like any machinist would be able to make an anged insert for this.

Not to get widly off topic, but exactly how does a "cram and jam" work? Do you literally just shove a 10 round feedtube into the back end of this? Do they offer a spring loaded version?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Not to get widly off topic, but exactly how does a "cram and jam" work? Do you literally just shove a 10 round feedtube into the back end of this?
    yup, pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Do they offer a spring loaded version?
    They do not. But, the cram & jam portion does screw off and it is threaded to accept any stock class feed tube that is 7/8-20 threaded. So, if you find (or make) a spring feed with that thread pattern, it will screw right into this adapter.

this is great! i asked about this a few months back as well! good work team... looks like persistence pays off!

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77
    They do not. But, the cram & jam portion does screw off and it is threaded to accept any stock class feed tube that is 7/8-20 threaded. So, if you find (or make) a spring feed with that thread pattern, it will screw right into this adapter.
    Gotcha, thanks. This would be perfect for a pistol set up....