Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: AGD Crowpoint A/C Threaded Barrel idea...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami...
    Posts
    277

    Question AGD Crowpoint A/C Threaded Barrel idea...

    Is there someone here who could take an AGD crownpoint barrel, cut off the twistlock part & autococker thread it? Any info would be great...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAD4U
    Is there someone here who could take an AGD crownpoint barrel, cut off the twistlock part & autococker thread it? Any info would be great...
    super staunchy (on mcb... not sure if he is here too) does it for like $30... he can even freak bore it for you too! i was going to do that for my ule minimag to make it more authentic but ended up trading away my crownpoint.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami...
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    super staunchy (on mcb... not sure if he is here too) does it for like $30... he can even freak bore it for you too! i was going to do that for my ule minimag to make it more authentic but ended up trading away my crownpoint.
    MCB?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    813
    Www.mcarterbrown.com

    The second worse place for a mag-lovers wallet on the Internet!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    Www.mcarterbrown.com

    The second worse place for a mag-lovers wallet on the Internet!
    Isn't that the truth....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Daniel Island, SC
    Posts
    1,455
    there were some that were made. not sure how many but i have seen them in person

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Panhandle
    Posts
    902
    And to think I have a couple crown points that have been collecting dust for a good 10 years or so. Heck, one has never even been twist locked into a mag.
    Custom milled ULE bodied E-Mag
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

  8. #8
    I was trying to see if anyone could cut a twist lock barrel, freak bore and thread the end for a freak tip. so far no luck

  9. #9
    I have an AC threaded crownpoint I got in a package deal. PM me if you want to buy it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami...
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by UThomas
    I have an AC threaded crownpoint I got in a package deal. PM me if you want to buy it.
    PM sent...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dundalk, MD
    Posts
    286
    WarpedMephisto does it, I have had him do several barrels for me and thay came out great each time

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    I was trying to see if anyone could cut a twist lock barrel, freak bore and thread the end for a freak tip. so far no luck
    At this point, havent you essentially created a Freak back?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    At this point, havent you essentially created a Freak back?
    yep yep, og freak backs are hard to come by and thought this would be something everyone could use. no luck finding anyone to do it, the ones that do the freak bore dont have a rig that would reach far enough for the twist lock barrel.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Florida- Woot!
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    yep yep, og freak backs are hard to come by and thought this would be something everyone could use. no luck finding anyone to do it, the ones that do the freak bore dont have a rig that would reach far enough for the twist lock barrel.
    Ah, I misinterpreted your post.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami...
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BAD4U
    MCB?
    what paintball gun did Bob Guernsey make???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •