Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 89

Thread: Ideas for lasering on the triple

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,649
    How about "TRIMAG"?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    Nice work Bunny! This one is my favorite!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    this is great guys, thankyou so much for the help.
    **Bunny pm me when you get a chance.
    **Luke, pm me if you have more details and info about the CNC engraving this.
    **Tot, thankyou so much for the donation.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

    im kinda flooded with info here, what should i do next with this. like i said im out of my element here. i would like to move one step at a time.

    thankyou,
    KNM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    i like the valve design luke quoted, if anyone has a better design that they can come up with, post it up.

    im no good with photo shop yet, i just know basics.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny




    amazing work on these.

    this is awsome i thought i would throw that out there.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Minnesotaaaah
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    i like the valve design luke quoted, if anyone has a better design that they can come up with, post it up.

    im no good with photo shop yet, i just know basics.
    I too am worthless with photoshop... the only thing i would add to bunny's design would be to incorporate the "X" in the design somewhere... perhaps like the emax valves to it, "Mag x3" or "Mag x^3" (not sure how/if we can do numbers 'to the power of' on the forum) Just food for thought!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,194
    I'm just happy you liked my idea

    To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    I too am worthless with photoshop... the only thing i would add to bunny's design would be to incorporate the "X" in the design somewhere... perhaps like the emax valves to it, "Mag x3" or "Mag x^3" (not sure how/if we can do numbers 'to the power of' on the forum) Just food for thought!
    i like the idea of encorperating the X in there somewhere as well.
    so that it has some what of a stock look to it like it came from the factory.

    Bunny you think you could throw and X like the X on the xvalves into the designs some how?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,255

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    working on the forgrip idea.
    woud be nice to make a stock to hide the LPR in.

    but i dont think it is bulky enough for a stock,



    thats what it would look like if there was a horizontal forgrip or or vert forgrip.
    what about a top grip so you can hold it like a minigun

    props on taking the time to put on your AGD shirt


    what about ano-ing the 3 bodies differently and then using 3 different barrels too... one of them shold be an APEX for maximum unexpectiveness

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    that looks great but the design looks like i just lasered a new logo over an already existing X.

    could you size the X down, and have three of them cascading across some how? all three different sizes? or would that be too busy?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    what about a top grip so you can hold it like a minigun

    props on taking the time to put on your AGD shirt


    what about ano-ing the 3 bodies differently and then using 3 different barrels too... one of them shold be an APEX for maximum unexpectiveness
    lol i have three of those shirts i always wear them.

    i like the idea of the different colors
    but ill come back to that when im closer to anoing the parts.

    can you repost that in my project thread so all i have to do is reference it there?

    thanks BT,

    Ryan M.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,255
    Remember that Vin Diesel movie called "Triple X". I don't want to make your mag remind everyone of that horrible movie.... lol



    I'll take a closer look at your requests tomorrow to narrow down the design some more...


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    Remember that Vin Diesel movie called "Triple X". I don't want to make your mag remind everyone of that horrible movie.... lol



    I'll take a closer look at your requests tomorrow to narrow down the design some more...

    good point dont need movie references.

    thankyou again for alll the help on this.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    **Luke, pm me if you have more details and info about the CNC engraving this.
    KNM.
    I was just looking at tooling for this exact type of engraving last week (logo and printed lettering) I need to do a little more investigating before I can offer any more information. I will probably need a final file before I can give you a final bid though.

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I was just looking at tooling for this exact type of engraving last week (logo and printed lettering) I need to do a little more investigating before I can offer any more information. I will probably need a final file before I can give you a final bid though.
    most definently.

    i may still go with lasering but its always great to know.
    i may have you do the engraving on the 45* panels after i have you do the CFL type milling to them.

    or

    i might just have you do a milling again to the panels and have the CFL milling as well. like you did for my batery packs.

    thankyou,
    KNM.

  17. #47
    "Thrice"
    Three fold

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    how about "TripleMAX"

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492



  20. #50
    How about hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    How about hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
    still would like to encorperate the X in there some where.
    and thats alot of words on each valve.

    thankyou,
    KNM.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,255
    KNM: I'll have some more free time tonight to work on your project. The first round of designing was to see what type of typography you like. It sounds like you want to keep the originality of AGD with the design. More rounded text, light vs. dark text, etc.

    Question.....

    Do you want to keep the design to the back half of the valve or attempt to laser engrave on both parts of the valve? Depending on how it is laser there may be a slight vertical black line where the two halves meet.

    Also, do you have any other cool names for the project? Triple X Mag, Triple Mag, X3 (reverse lightening bolt on the 3), Triple Threat, T MAG, etc.

    Let me know!

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    KNM: I'll have some more free time tonight to work on your project. The first round of designing was to see what type of typography you like. It sounds like you want to keep the originality of AGD with the design. More rounded text, light vs. dark text, etc.

    Question.....

    Do you want to keep the design to the back half of the valve or attempt to laser engrave on both parts of the valve? Depending on how it is laser there may be a slight vertical black line where the two halves meet.

    Also, do you have any other cool names for the project? Triple X Mag, Triple Mag, X3 (reverse lightening bolt on the 3), Triple Threat, T MAG, etc.

    Let me know!
    i was thinking TripleMAX, with the x on the end being like the xvalve x. kinda a play off the EMAX valves.

    let me know what you think, lasering will be done with the valves screwed together as if you wanted to put them in a gun and go play.

    let me know if i did not answer anything right.

    thanks,
    KNM

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,428
    did ya get it shooting yet???

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs
    did ya get it shooting yet???
    considering i dont have the valves yet. no. lol

    workin on it.

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    400
    I like the AO hex'ed one best all of these are beautiful designs and this mag will be remembered for years to come. That is unless someone tops it with a "quadruple mag" or something like that

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    considering i dont have the valves yet. no. lol

    workin on it.

    oh? all the pics have valves?

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs
    oh? all the pics have valves?
    those are not the valves that will be in this and do not want to tune this marker with valves that will not be in it.

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,012
    pornoMAG xXx

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,255
    Ugh, I got creative "writers block" Nothing I made really panned out tonight.... Back to the drawing board...

    I want to design it so its not just a logo slapped on a valve, but to add lines to make it apart of the triple mag.

    For whatever reason I was obsessed with trying to make the R.I.P in "triple" something cool. lol.

    Luckily we have some extra time for the build!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •