Thread: *^* November MOTM Contest *^* - CLASSIC Class Poll

*^* November MOTM Contest *^* - CLASSIC Class Poll

2BAD4U:
    MiniMag_2

mpsd:

Dorian Gray:
    Photobucket

Jebus:

I think this is the first time ever for me to vote on someone else's Mag but I've alwas wanted an electric Micro so...

I voted on Dorian's, That is damn sweet!!

Yeah Dorian's is pretty slick!

Love the lightening mag, I was thinking about buying its twin on ebay the other day.....

Congrats, Jebus!!

Congrats jeebus, its hard to beat that anno.

Guys, unfortunately (and I apologize for that), it just came to my attention that this month's winner was already a winner:

October 2009 Old Skool: robertsr1811

November 2012 - Classic - Jebus

With that, according to the rules of this contest, I should cancel this poll and open a new one with the remainder of the contestants.

5) No previous contest winner entries unless it has changed drastically , give others a shot please.

At the same time, Jebus was already declared the winner and the pic is already on the "Hall of Fame". I think I should leave it as it is right now but I also would like to ask you guys for some help, screening this thread before entering a contestant in the following months so that we are all following the rules as appropriate.

Please let me know if any questions and again I would like to sincerely apologize for that mistake, especially to 2BAD4U and Dorian Gray.

MOTY3
    I wouldn't change it. I can think of at least 3 other markers in the MOTM winners thread that were multiple winners with different owners. I think we should let it stand and move forward from here...just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333
    I wouldn't change it. I can think of at least 3 other markers in the MOTM winners thread that were multiple winners with different owners. I think we should let it stand and move forward from here...just my 2 cents.
    I absolutely agree. But at the same time, I think it's important to bring it up and have the community support in verifying the entries so that we all comply with the rules (rules that were there since way before I took over the job of assembling the polls every month, by the way).