Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Post your XT Customs Ripper, Phoenix and Shockwave Pics!

  1. #1

    Post your XT Customs Ripper, Phoenix and Shockwave Pics!

    Ive been making bodies for 4 years now and i think it would be cool for everyone that bought one to post a picture of their gun. Im sure some of you have had some wild anodizing done on them and i would love to see it. Would be really cool to see the gun the one off Shockwave body/rail combo was used on.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    port st. lousey fl origin
    Posts
    2,857
    this was out of the first run of Pheniox bodies , anno was done by Nu_Metal


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Oakville, On, Canada
    Posts
    1,018

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    2,865

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    2,865
    Option 2:


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,650
    Here are a couple of mine. . . .







    I can't wait to get my hands back onto my Shockwave!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467


    Nice to see some finished. Mine wont be finished for some time if ever at this point. But they are cool to have sample of my designs.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th


    Nice to see some finished. Mine wont be finished for some time if ever at this point. But they are cool to have sample of my designs.


    Your missing the shockwave.LOL We gotta get those done this winter. Its been on the back burner way too long. I was busy as hell working on corvette supercharger stuff most of this year. I will be honest the shockwave left a bad taste in my mouth after i spent over 50 hours of programming and setup etc not to mention 2K worth of tooling and we didnt sell one single production body. People are starting to buy toys again so its due time to get some of these made and on the market. I was thinking the shockwave was going to be cheap to make but i put a ton of cnc time into them. price will be cheaper than a phoenix body/rail combo but not buy a bunch.

  9. #9
    Diggin the Spyder body! Haven't seen one like that before!

  10. #10


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by AGDRetro
    Diggin the Spyder body! Haven't seen one like that before!
    That spyder body is one of the first paintball designs I ever did. It was a complete scratch build. Spyder barrels cocker detents, angel feed, slim internals. There were only 6 made. The feedneck for it was a one off built by Tarantula Customs. The design was based on a design I was comissioned by Suprbugman to do for a AKA VLM Spyder. This is the VLM. Which I also now own. http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...A_VLM_Evny.JPG

    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror
    Your missing the shockwave.LOL We gotta get those done this winter. Its been on the back burner way too long. I was busy as hell working on corvette supercharger stuff most of this year. I will be honest the shockwave left a bad taste in my mouth after i spent over 50 hours of programming and setup etc not to mention 2K worth of tooling and we didnt sell one single production body. People are starting to buy toys again so its due time to get some of these made and on the market. I was thinking the shockwave was going to be cheap to make but i put a ton of cnc time into them. price will be cheaper than a phoenix body/rail combo but not buy a bunch.
    I know I am. Its comming I know. We both put a ton of work into that project & recieve very little response at the time. I know I stopped counting hours of design at 100. The total is anyones guess considering once it was done we swapped to unibody which was not easy.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,146
    I want a Unibody Slug!!!


    I kid. I can't afford to be putting anymore monies out there right now but it would be a cool option.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nexus 6 Lollipop !
    Posts
    4,552

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror
    I will be honest the shockwave left a bad taste in my mouth after i spent over 50 hours of programming and setup etc not to mention 2K worth of tooling and we didnt sell one single production body.
    It was just bad timing.
    The economy started slowing at that point in time, coupled with
    Pro Team Product MicroMag 2009 body run that sucked all the money
    out of the room.

    Of course I had the Phoenix :






    I'm looking forward to the unibody Shockwave.



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,146
    Props to sffudapparel...Wave rail.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    www.BigEvilOnline.com
    Posts
    2,494
    Phoenix Body and Rail mounted on a 2010 VER Frame
    Dust Orange in color

    Very pleased with this body design!
    _______________________
    Jai "P8ntbal4me" Menard

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    29
    got lucky and receive this in a trade.

  17. #17
    Reviving this thread........would love you see some pictures of finished guns that use ripper, phoenix, shockwave and ULE minimag bodies. I love seeing all the wild anodizing you guys have done on your creations.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    347
    Still can't decide on final finish but I'm real pleased with my pumped ULE body


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    It was just bad timing.
    The economy started slowing at that point in time, coupled with
    Pro Team Product MicroMag 2009 body run that sucked all the money
    out of the room.

    Of course I had the Phoenix :






    I'm looking forward to the unibody Shockwave.


    Man, normally I don't care much for any of this kind of stuff, but I never get tired of seeing this one in particular. Something about that dark matte finish...
    "Accuracy by aiming."


    Definitely not on the A-Team.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    triple mag shop.
    Posts
    3,182


    the 2 1/2 yr old with it. sitting in his spot on the couch.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 12-04-2012 at 10:10 PM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    455
    Heres two of mine:




  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Londonderry, NH
    Posts
    1,331
    My ULE'd MiniMag


  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fox Paintball Territory
    Posts
    779
    Not a body, but some more great XMT work...



    and don't forget the one and only Warperior Rail...


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    704
    This is my Mountain Dew Mag. It now has yellow macroline to match the color scheme.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •