Thread: In case if I'm not the only one....

In case if I'm not the only one....

In case if I'm not the only one who uses the Q-loader here. Just wondering if anyone else regularly uses on around here as they seem to be the minority in users most anywhere. And just in case if anyone ever considers using one and haves questions or problems about them then feel free to ask me. Seeing that there is a lot of hate and bad experiences out there I would like to improve that image of Qloaders.

And also If anyone else who uses it could you tell me how your experience with it has been. I am a loner enough at my local field as is with using a mag and even more with using a Q-loader. Also has anyone around here designed a mag or any other marker to be used specifically with a Q-loader? I have a basic ULE X-valve sort of mag but it has one unique feature which is an epoxied grip with a Qloader as the stock. Pic right here http://i.imgur.com/h3ZYI.jpg.

Will be glad to see if I'm not the only one who uses one here. And if not then..... Forever alone

I like mine. it's going to be a permanent fixture on one of my pump mags

Only real issue I had with it was trying to use reballs. DON'T DO IT!!!

I crushed the top plastic plate and had to buy a new one.

#1 thin thing you need to do before you slide in a pod is "stack the hose" going from the Q to the feedneck of your marker with paint. If it's empty and you click in a pod, it's going to make a mess.

And Fred...take some better pics of your marker bro. Everyone I've seen has been avatar size or grainy as hell...guessing from you trying to blow up the picture.
    Last edited by Ando; 12-08-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Yes! I hated it when I tried using reballs in it. I have never had to "stack the hose" because I do not use a wide variety of paint. I mainly use Wrek Elite paint (Custom RPS paint) but sometimes some discount paint which I don't do anymore. I have a swivel CMS socket back from 05' and I have been having trouble keeping the pin from falling out so I just have to make sure that there is no paint in the socket when I slide mine in. That is a problem since my Qloader is below my feedtube and causes some paint to fall out.

Never use Draxus Silver or Valken Infinity paint. Horrible experience. I did stack the tube and even then going at around 7 BPS I was chopping. In the feedtube and barrel breaks and just out of the barrel with a etek w/ hush bolt chrono'd at 210.

Pics of pump? Are you the one who was going to use it with a warp left?. I have been thinking about making an automag pistol with a Qloader along my forearm with some custom work.

I used to use one. Didn't really have any problems with it other than I was the only one using it, and I couldn't easily share paint on the field with my buddies. And it took awhile to load, compared to simply loading pods.

The only thing I disliked about it was that if you reloaded too quickly and accidentally chopped a ball in the feedtube, your game was basically done until you could get it taken apart and cleaned up.

I ended up swapping it out for a warpfeed setup, and have liked that much better.

glad to hear! I never have a problem with reloading to quickly. I use some thicker shelled paint, but there no monster balls and they break on contact most the time. So I never have any problems with the Qloader itself. I usually tend to have more mag' problems and HPA problems than Q problem.

Thumbs up

Got one too!

I use it on my RT-Minimag and my Etha-EMC. I had issues with ball breaks 'cause I forgot to stack the feed-tube. Once I did this, it worked perfect. I do not recommend using it with reballs, it will jam pretty much. The only downside is the fragile custom mounting socket. I had to reinforce the backplate with an aluminum plate (found the instruction how to do this on youtube). Reloading with remaining paint used to be a challenge too. I really had to level out the lenght of the feed tube but then I switched over to the Pro Feed Hose which you can get from Pro Team Products and the problem of ball breaks was solved. This hose is flexible enough to take off the strain on the compressed paintballs when you unlock the pod. I still recommend to level out the hose length.
    I use the Q-Loader only on woodsball fields where you don't have to spray and pray. Gives you a more tactical feeling and makes you learn how to aim . Additionally it is the maximum mechanical experience, no batteries at all and a perfect supplement for the Mag enthusiast.
    Drop-Leg RAP-4 holsters for the spare pods are highly recommended for fast reloads!

Anybody who is interested in the reinforcement of the backplate PM me and I will send a couple of pictures and an explanation on how I did it.