Thread: My wife's Enmey showed up today

My wife's Enmey showed up today

now I just have to go get it and test it out secretly before I give it to her for her birthday!

Pictures tomorow

I wish I could get my wife to play paintball, but then again I wouldn't want to listen to her scream like a little girl and complain about the welts for the rest of our lives. Congrats.

she tells all my friends who dont play that she's more of a man then they are

First impression upon picking it up is that it fit well in my hands, was very comfy and was LIGHT! I seriously need to weigh this thing. I immediately picked up the tank I had ready for it and screwed it in and pulled the trigger. Trigger pull was very light and crisp. I would compare it to a ULT Xmag with a single trigger AGD grip. I played around with the trigger a little and noticed that no matter how slow you pulled the trigger it would shoot but if you released the trigger slowly you'd reach a point where the gun would wig out on you and rapidly fart.

Grabbed the nearest Halo v35 and a pod of paint and headed outside. shot a string of 20 or so then handed to the field owner. we were both impressed with how it shot and although it is quiet, it makes a very distinct sound when it shoots. nothing bad, but the guy next to you will defiantly know the guns entirely pneumatic, that about the best I can describe it.

We then went back inside and field stripped the gun. theres a spot for a large allen in the back of the body and once cracked loose only needs to be finger tight to function. very easy to clean, unscrew back, run in swap, screw in back. we took of the rubber grip and found where to adjust the trigger, theres about 8-9 holes for where you can put the tigger spring with the 2nd hole being the factory setting. I moved the spring to the lightest setting and pulled the trigger notices a slight change. after fiddling with it for a few min I settled on the 3rd hole for my preference.

I then shot the tank out of air to find where the gun stopped shooting. Advertised the gun operates until 190PSI and even after that it will still shoot till about 90-100ish then you will hear the trigger trying to make something happen but nothing will.

Only upgrades the gun will get after my first impressions is a CP on/off and macro. the barrel is actually decent and it shot straighter then I would have thought a stock barrel to shoot.

CP direct mount

Dang I wish I had that much free space in my shop!

lol, when you have a 2013 vehicle completely stripped for leather it takes up some room... its just a big open room really

here's a picture I have laying around. both of those were getting tint, the blue one had 26 miles on it

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    here's a picture I have laying around. both of those were getting tint, the blue one had 26 miles on it
    Can't see the pic.

well I'll have to go find it cause I guess I didnt ctrl+v just right

EDIT: here we are, and some more I found
    kid of gives you the gist of the size

Last edited by BTAutoMag; 12-13-2012 at 12:01 PM.

New grips

oh and I got some soft ears

Where did you get the soft ears? Thanks.

www.stingerpaintballdesigns.com

they did the grips too

here are some shots from the photoshoot. I got 11 pictures back in total, that FILLED a 700MB disc

these are some low def ones

BT i thought you were gone for good.
    since your post count didnt shoot up by 1000 on the first day AO was back up

marker looks nice.

I'm not a post whore, I'm just bored

well I guess Gog really likes it at least

http://www.facebook.com/gogpaintball