Thread: Nooooooob.

bluffton, south carolina (near hilton head for all you ohio-ans lol)

Nooooooob.

Time for noob questions....

1) Do ULE bodies take angel threaded feed necks?
    2) Somebody explain to me the relationship between tank output and the way an xvalve and classic valve would react (both with level 10s)
    3) Some guy named JB does welding- does he still exist?
    4) Whats a good tank for my set up (Class valved mag with level 10 and a ULE xvalved mag with level 10?
    5) Who does annodizing that wont loose all your stuff and get it back to you in a timely fashion
    6) Can I adjust the output on a tank reg (for instance a ninja or GA reg) without buying a kit for it or taking it apart. The bottom line is- is it necesarry for me to buy a maxflo, micro maxflo, or flatline. Im hesitant to buy one because the way I see it its a pain in the butt to move from gun to gun and more equipment equals more failures.

that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklegionfreak
    Time for noob questions....

1) Do ULE bodies take angel threaded feed necks? yes angel threaded feedneck and dentents
    2) Somebody explain to me the relationship between tank output and the way an xvalve and classic valve would react (both with level 10s) the lvl 10 is not effected by the input pressure. the classic valve goes unchanged maybe a stiffer, crisper trigger pull. the x valves be come more reactive and tend to be more bouncy, similar to a response trigger on a tippmann. this does require a break in period if the valve is new.
    3) Some guy named JB does welding- does he still exist? jbweld is a 2 part epoxy that you can purchase from hardware stores fairly easily
    4) Whats a good tank for my set up (Class valved mag with level 10 and a ULE xvalved mag with level 10? good tank setup is relative to what you want your mag to do. classic valve will require minimum of about 750 psi to function properly but everyone will tell you 850 is the standard high output. most people that want there gun to rt will tell you between 900 to 1200 is necessary but mostly depends on the valve setup.
    5) Who does annodizing that wont loose all your stuff and get it back to you in a timely fashion several guys i have heard of is fx anno on facebook( he is on pbnation as well) mostly hangs out in the dm3 threads not sure what his username is though. also seen some good stuff from caustic customs( i believe, also on facebook) he did that xmag acid wash recently
    6) Can I adjust the output on a tank reg (for instance a ninja or GA reg) without buying a kit for it or taking it apart. The bottom line is- is it necesarry for me to buy a maxflo, micro maxflo, or flatline. Im hesitant to buy one because the way I see it its a pain in the butt to move from gun to gun and more equipment equals more failures. your best bet is to buy an adjustable setup if you are looking to adjust the output pressure as the majority of the time screw ins require that you take apart the reg to adjust the. for example the ninja regs, i regs, some were made as screws in that have externally adjustable but were mostly jus the nitro duck xstreams and only went up to about 900. if your looking i have an out of hydro 4500 flatline im willing to part with.

that is all.
    i think i got it all answers are in red. any chance you play some at Paintball Charleston?

#3 I have to lol at that. n00b or not

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    #3 I have to lol at that. n00b or not

haha yeah i know i thought it was a username... found out about 2 minutes ago that it wasnt. least I got that outta tha way lol

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky
    i think i got it all answers are in red. any chance you play some at Paintball Charleston?

I could be talked into it. thats for sure. I was gonna go last sunday but finals are this week I need to play soon (it will be my first time back on a field in two years) Only complete/functioning gun I have now is a phantom but its cheap on paint

checked your profile and see that you have a red acid wash phantom! I have a blue acid wash phantom VSC hahaha

#5) I GO WITH Caustic Customs on facebook.some examples here on my froject thread--------------------->posts190-168
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=259271

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    #5) I GO WITH Caustic Customs on facebook.some examples here on my froject thread--------------------->posts190-168
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=259271

THANKS, i may get something done in the next couple months now haha

also I do have one more question. how in the name of all things good and holy do you post pictures on here without posting links to flickr???

You can't. The site isn't setup for it.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklegionfreak
    I could be talked into it. thats for sure. I was gonna go last sunday but finals are this week I need to play soon (it will be my first time back on a field in two years) Only complete/functioning gun I have now is a phantom but its cheap on paint
    well if you do shoot me a message. pbc is a pretty big mag community by that i mean i own alot of mags. but really though couple guys that work there own them and its not unusual to see one on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky
    well if you do shoot me a message. pbc is a pretty big mag community by that i mean i own alot of mags. but really though couple guys that work there own them and its not unusual to see one on the field.

Ok, Interceptor in MCB is having a get together in charlotte in march 2013 im planning on going with a few friends. I dont know if you have heard about it yet or not... but yeah I will drop you a message I may be going over christmas break but im not sure yet. Im moving to Columbia for school in january though btw