Thread: What is out there for RT rails?

What is out there for RT rails?

what is out there for Rt rails? old and new? how about custom ones? Can one make a blank slug style to get a custom rail?

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover
    what is out there for Rt rails? old and new? how about custom ones? Can one make a blank slug style to get a custom rail?
    im sure either Luke or myself could make you a rail

Classic RT? If so, I am not aware of anything made other than there were some splash anoed sets offered up years ago. XMT is working on a ULE body for the Classic and mentioned offering ULE milling for the rail. Pretty limited actually, my guess as to why they typically don't fetch as much as the RT Pro.

Xmt yea I will b getting that ule rt body! Can't one mod a emag rail to work? I mean a bigger hole for the banjo bolt and drill the sidehole for the air....? Also I want to ule mill mine and get the weight down... I relise that u can't mill the mill the part where the air goes through

As the saying goes, "anything is possible". There really are no "off the shelf" custom rails, but sure someone like Luke, Renie, or XMT can make you whatever you want as along as you are willing to pay for it.