Thread: Connecticut School Shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Connecticut School Shooting

I know we have members across the US and realize that people out there may have other things on their minds, but I figure I'd ask-

Everybody ok?

well I had to go look this up and I can tell you that I live in WI and I have a 6 year old... and I am NOT OK!

Yeah - it's pretty effed up right now...

i cant even fathom how messed up in the head one has to be in order to do this....

Quote Originally Posted by dahoeb
    i cant even fathom how messed up in the head one has to be in order to do this....
    Not a lot of things leave me at a loss for words and this is where I stand. I cannot imagine the disconnect that results in someone executing children.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

Its a sad day, and its sparking people to talk about how they need to revamp gun laws. I dont get why people think its the guns fault. Last I checked guns can't pull their own triggers, not trying to deflect from the children in todays tradgedy... But its getting out of hand people thoughts on gun control and de-arming America. Sad day.

E-Mag, RT Pro, Dye Reflex Autococker AO Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius V
    Its a sad day, and its sparking people to talk about how they need to revamp gun laws. I dont get why people think its the guns fault. Last I checked guns can't pull their own triggers, not trying to deflect from the children in todays tradgedy... But its getting out of hand people thoughts on gun control and de-arming America. Sad day.

Israel had a problem with terrorists going in and attacking schools. They armed their teachers and it stopped real quickly. Here is how the typical school outing looks:

has anyone caught the discussion on PBN about this.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks
    Israel had a problem with terrorists going in and attacking schools. They armed their teachers and it stopped real quickly. Here is how the typical school outing looks:

F-n A. Israel doesn't play.
    www.flurryindustries.com

http://www.geocities.com/interceptor911/frontpage.html?1055821493343