GOOD:
    -xvalve is tune and shoots fine.
    -everything goes together just fine.
    -using and EGO8 OLED board/the one that does the readout not the LED lights
    -got a plug to plug the SMC noid into the board

BAD:
    -SMC noid seems to be venting all the the time
    -sometimes the ram in the clippard rammer stays out and does not reset
    -the ram when it does reset and i start cycling shots with the ram in my hand, it doesnt seem to be activating very hard. (exmaple i get the lpr to put out a higher preasure and hold my thumb over the ram and it doesnt even move my thumb) is this right?, the hole time the smc noid is just dumping air out the vent port.

anyone who can help me with what to do please speak up.

thankyou for any and all help.
    kinda bummed that this is not going well.

lmk what you guys think.

thankyou,
    KNM.

wat psi is the lpr putting out???

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs
    wat psi is the lpr putting out???
    definently not the max for the noid

if anyone is wondering which one im using here it is.
    http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/mercha...Code=SOLENOIDS

the tiny one but i have definently not over preasurized it.

maybe the lpr spiked causing the noid to leak...do you have a lpr tester to see what the pressure the lpr is putting when you air the marker up, shooting the marker, and when you de-gas the marker? the lpr could be spiking on ya???

maybe the lpr spiked causing the noid to leak...do you have a lpr tester to see what the pressure the lpr is putting when you air the marker up, shooting the marker, and when you de-gas the marker? the lpr could be spiking on ya???
    i dont think it is.
    using a micro rock, or a tickler.

u got a pic of it? hoping its not a tickler lpr...they are great for a pneumag but i wouldnt trust them with a ep set up! i use a Micro Rock on mine and have a LPR tester so if the egomag has been sitting for awhile i can test the LPR and make sure its still set correctly! the Micro Rock is consistent as well as reliable but i would rather check the pressure to be safe than mess up my noid and have it start venting like the problem yours is having...them noids aint cheap!

sounds like you have the air lines reversed. Double check you have the input, out and vent correct.

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    sounds like you have the air lines reversed. Double check you have the input, out and vent correct.
    yeah have the noid hooked up the right way with hoses and such.

u got a pic of it? hoping its not a tickler lpr...they are great for a pneumag but i wouldnt trust them with a ep set up! i use a Micro Rock on mine and have a LPR tester so if the egomag has been sitting for awhile i can test the LPR and make sure its still set correctly! the Micro Rock is consistent as well as reliable but i would rather check the pressure to be safe than mess up my noid and have it start venting like the problem yours is having...them noids aint cheap!
    i know i have six of them.

dont have ****ing air though so now im sol till tommorow.

just so im not being a total bonehead,
    counter clockwise or backing the adjuster out is lowering the lpr's preasure correcct?

if its not a broken noid/ psi spike what else could be wrong?

i have a microrock that was reanodized,

i have a pebble pps lpr ill try when i get air along with a new noid.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    if its not a broken noid/ psi spike what else could be wrong?

dont really know, any pics?

dont really know, any pics?
    how about this maybe this will shed some light.

maybe answer my issues with this build.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 12-17-2012 at 01:06 AM.

I have only had one of these noids go out on me. It was due to a massive pressure spike. I blew my LPR and.........

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    I have only had one of these noids go out on me. It was due to a massive pressure spike. I blew my LPR and.........
    ......?

blew the lpr?

im not new to doing this im just new to having issues like this.

something simple like plug the computer in?

you know what i mean?

how about this maybe this will shed some light.

maybe answer my issues with this build.

cant really tell from the pics? maybe clip the ends of each hose and reattach them to get a tighter fit, make sure there are no kinks in the hoses...the kink will either stop the air flow, or possibly cause a spike in pressure if it un-kinks it self...just like a water hose? but cant see the hose connections or tha lpr or the way its setup in the frame from the pic???

cant really tell from the pics? maybe clip the ends of each hose and reattach them to get a tighter fit, make sure there are no kinks in the hoses...the kink will either stop the air flow, or possibly cause a spike in pressure if it un-kinks it self...just like a water hose? but cant see the hose connections or tha lpr or the way its setup in the frame from the pic???
    its a video

and of course now that im out of air, it doesnt vent. lol
    it has enough air to get the ram to go iny outy.

Defo sounds like an lpr issue those tiny noids can be sensitive I've had them vent at 50psi before
    Try swapping the lpr 1st if that don't work i would say it's a noid issue.
    If u run a ULT it will lower your operating pressure to

Quote Originally Posted by renie
    Defo sounds like an lpr issue those tiny noids can be sensitive I've had them vent at 50psi before
    Try swapping the lpr 1st if that don't work i would say it's a noid issue.
    If u run a ULT it will lower your operating pressure to
    i had the lpr back out (counter clockwise) all the way and still vented, this hapened for two of my 4 noids.

i hope its not the lpr, i had it stripped and reanoded to match.
    we will se when i get two more bottles of air tommorow.

f#*$#*$#$*#$*#$* i need a shoebox.

i had the lpr back out (counter clockwise) all the way and still vented, this hapened for two of my 4 noids.

i hope its not the lpr, i had it stripped and reanoded to match.
    we will se when i get two more bottles of air tommorow.

f#*$#*$#$*#$*#$* i need a shoebox.

didnt realize it was a video...sorry bout that big Dawg!!! if it was venting when the lpr was backed all the way out then either the noids are bad or the lpr is just letting the full pressure from go to the noids...should always make sure it works before anno...so you dont run into possible problems like this...you know???

didnt realize it was a video...sorry bout that big Dawg!!! if it was venting when the lpr was backed all the way out then either the noids are bad or the lpr is just letting the full pressure from go to the noids...should always make sure it works before anno...so you dont run into possible problems like this...you know???
    they worked. lol. trust me.
    hmmmm im going to have to ask the techs in town if the forum cant help lol.

dont get me wrong you guys are helping i just need to get air to confirm.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 12-17-2012 at 03:24 AM.

just watched the video and thats weird man! lpr cant be all the way backed out and still out put air...its supposed to not let any air pass thru? do you have some spare air fittings and a 0-160psi gauge to build a lpr tester for when you do get air???

just watched the video and thats weird man! lpr cant be all the way backed out and still out put air...its supposed to not let any air pass thru? do you have some spare air fittings and a 0-160psi gauge to build a lpr tester for when you do get air???
    i know why im getting full air preassure lol.
    ill check in tommorow.

duh im dumb

they worked. lol. trust me.
    hmmmm im going to have to ask the techs in town if the forum cant help lol.

dont get me wrong you guys are helping i just need to get air to confirm.

its either the noir, LPR, or tha mag is pissed caused you stripped it....it prolly liked its original color??? just kidding!! you dont have a scuba tank???

i know why im getting full air preassure lol.
    ill check in tommorow.

duh im dumb

why is that???

Sounds like LPR issues to me and possible noid damage

What dwell do you have the board set at, and does the X run the stock on/off or ULT?

Quote Originally Posted by GEE TEE
    Sounds like LPR issues to me and possible noid damage

What dwell do you have the board set at, and does the X run the stock on/off or ULT?
    ULT
    but i was just dry firing the ram no actual use in the gun yet, since the noids started venting right off the bat.

Every one***
    what does it mean when the micro rock is backs all the way out and it is still letting air go by?

so my oring for my micro rock maybe fudged and is letting full preasure air through

lol 100$ of busted noids so far im guessing.

i need to get air tommorow and ill test things out with a good lpr and a good noid.

im in a good spot to start getting things fixed.

try running oil through the rock to grease up the insides, adjust the pressure all the way up and then back it out all the way with out it connected to the noir

sometimes the noid will vent like that so it wont over pressurize...a lil safety mechanism but it if keep happening it will blow up tha noid

still test out wat ever noid you were just using to make sure? if its bad try another one ?