Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EGOMAG Trouble, help please

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs
    try running oil through the rock to grease up the insides, adjust the pressure all the way up and then back it out all the way with out it connected to the noir

sometimes the noid will vent like that so it wont over pressurize...a lil safety mechanism but it if keep happening it will blow up tha noid

still test out wat ever noid you were just using to make sure? if its bad try another one ?
    will do.

thankyou ill try that

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    will do.

thankyou ill try that

hope thats all it is man!!!

hope thats all it is man!!!
    yeah so i threw in the pps pebble that i know works for sure with the little air i had left i back that sucker all the way out and, i have come to the conclusion like you guys are saying that it the lpr im using,

i called PPS an they said that the oring might be dried out or might have a small nick in it.they said the smallest nick in the oring can cause it to leak.

so im pretty sure it will be an easy fix tommorow.

thankyou again guys.

i need to get a shoebox and a scuba. lol
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 12-17-2012 at 09:11 PM.

yeah so i threw in the pps pebble that i know works for sure with the little air i had left i back that sucker all the way out and, i have come to the conclusion like you guys are saying that it the lpr im using,

i called PPS an they said that the oring might be dried out or might have a small nick in it.they said the smallest nick in the oring can cause it to leak.

so im pretty sure it will be an easy fix tommorow.

thankyou again guys.

the Rocks are alot of fun to take apart when my rock did this i shot oil thru it and adjusted the pressure up and and down a few times and it has worked great ever since...it was brand new...but might have been sitting on the shelf awhile

the Rocks are alot of fun to take apart when my rock did this i shot oil thru it and adjusted the pressure up and and down a few times and it has worked great ever since...it was brand new...but might have been sitting on the shelf awhile
    yeah just think how long my stuff has been sitting.

too long.

yeah just think how long my stuff has been sitting.

too long.

oh then thats prolly wats going on then

oh then thats prolly wats going on then
    now that i think of it thats the first thing i should have thought of.

i should write a manual on what not to forget when getting things setup in a mag.

because i apparently for get everything.

now that i think of it thats the first thing i should have thought of.

i should write a manual on what not to forget when getting things setup in a mag.

because i apparently for get everything.

if your drunk when you tune or put a mag together, best thing to do is get drunk before you tune or put it back together...drunken recall is how i keep all my mags in order...haha!!!!

if your drunk when you tune or put a mag together, best thing to do is get drunk before you tune or put it back together...drunken recall is how i keep all my mags in order...haha!!!!

lol if only.

sober as can be when messin with the mags. wouldnt want to kill one of my babies.

it would be a sad day.

yeah its fixed now.

maybe if you remember to put in all the parts in the lpr when you reassemble it.

forgot the platic/rubber piece that the brass pin goes through for a seal.
    the arrow will show you how dumb i am.
    very important piece.

Glad you got it fixed

Did the noid hold up? They are designed to simply vent if over pressured,,, to a point.

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    Did the noid hold up? They are designed to simply vent if over pressured,,, to a point.
    yeah noids are good to go.