Thread: pneu/ ep/ emag

pneu/ ep/ emag

kinda torn on it but looking to see what other think, i really like a emag but it seems that parts r hard to get, but love the fact one can switch from electro to Rt. Pneu would be next but im wondering if these markers are even tourny legal, idk c going to any anytime soon more of a rec ball guy. give me a break down on ups and downs thanks

pneu's arent tourny legal because they cant be capped. Im not sure about emags with hybrid mode... but i think they fall under trigger bounce regulations. EP mags should be just fine however!

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    pneu's arent tourny legal because they cant be capped. Im not sure about emags with hybrid mode... but i think they fall under trigger bounce regulations. EP mags should be just fine however!
    +1

there is prolly more light to be shed.

RT
    are you a tourney player? or a woodsball person? or both?
    with your questions that is the focal point so far

if you are both i can show you a great setup for both.

just let me know.

thankyou,
    KNM.

I am a speed ball guy... I don't care fo playing in the woods. I woulnt rule ruleout rule outa rule out outa outatourny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover
    I woulnt rule ruleout rule outa rule out outa outatourny
    did....

....did we just travel through time?

MOTY3
    No...that's what it sounds like when someone is turning into a ZOMBIE

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    I've played tourneys will all three trigger types and never had a problem with any. The pneu, although not capable, is still a mech, semi only trigger so I don't see why it wouldn't be legal.

As for which to pick, I have more than one of each so I can say that the eMag has the best trigger feel ever. The pneu is crazy fast and easy to use. The epneu is the most modern one and will allow you to have a lighter gun while still having all the shooting modes you want, even though the mouse click trigger feel isn't the best (but then again, it's the same for any modern electro anyways). It's all about what you like in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    I've played tourneys will all three trigger types and never had a problem with any. The pneu, although not capable, is still a mech, semi only trigger so I don't see why it wouldn't be legal.
    i dont doubt there are some tourny's that dont care.. but the reason again that a pnuemag wouldnt be legal in say a larger psp tourny is that it cant technically be capped at 12.5 bps. it would fall under the same rule restricting players from running an ego in uncapped semi.

9.3.7. A marker with no electronic components
    9.3.7.1. May not fire more than one shot per press and release of the trigger,73 and
    9.3.7.2. May only fire a shot when the trigger is pressed, and
    9.3.7.3. May not increase or decrease the force required to pull or hold the trigger to or at
    any position without the use of tools.

Straight out of their 2012 rule book
    http://pspevents.com/wp-content/uplo...8_sep_2012.pdf

The cap is only under the electrical marker section. So the way i'm reading it. It shouldn't apply to any mech style marker.

Yesterday, 03:46 AM
    RT Lover

I am a speed ball guy... I don't care fo playing in the woods. I woulnt rule ruleout rule outa rule out outa outatourny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    did....

....did we just travel through time?

I think he's leaning towards RT since his words HAVE THE RT EFFECT
    Last edited by river031403; 12-22-2012 at 07:11 AM.

With an EP build using the right board it can be tournament legal. The real problem with shooting mags in Xball, with extreme ROF and paint consumption is air usage. The mag valve uses a lot of air and won't shoot very far into a tank, which limits you in that style of play. You'll need to run a 4500psi 1.1 or 1.5L bottle to avoid running out of air real fast. Mechanical RT guns can't be made tournament legal. The ROF is usually to high, not easily controlled and varies according to input pressure and trigger set-up.
    Last edited by GEE TEE; 12-28-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GEE TEE View Post
    With an EP build using the right board it can be tournament legal. The real problem with shooting mags in Xball, with extreme ROF and paint consumption is air usage. The mag valve uses a lot of air and won't shoot very far into a tank, which limits you in that style of play. You'll need to run a 4500psi 1.1 or 1.5L bottle to avoid running out of air real fast. Mechanical RT guns can't be made tournament legal. The ROF is usually to high, not easily controlled and varies according to input pressure and trigger set-up.
    aka 68-90 cubic in
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP