Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***1st look** automag rt classic ule bodies, rt length rt front bodies

***1st look** automag rt classic ule bodies, rt length rt front bodies

As promised i finished the machining on the prototypes. Its amazing how much lighter my red smear rt is with the ULE body, X valve and ULE milling...It cut 11oz. off the weight of the gun!!!!!! I might sell some of the prototypes in my SUPER SALE i will be having on the 1st of January. I am currently crunching the numbers to figure out how much to charge. Watch the Dealers section for the preorder.......I only plan on doing one run of them.

Body Features:
    -Vertical feed threaded for use with angel feednecks
    -Dual angel detents
    -Uses autococker barrels
    -available body version and rail milling to adapt X valve to classic automag rt (11oz weight reduction)

I have developed a scratch free fixture to mill the rails on.

Note: some of you may notice that by cutting the slot in the back of the rail for the x valve milled through one of the NPT air holes....lucky for us AGD did not connect the back left two air fitting holes with the input for the valve! thought i would mention that to avoid the posts by people.

Classic RT ULE body (uses stock RT valve)

The above body on my red smear automag RT

Classic RT body for use with X valve...Shown on my red smear automag rt (This body will cut 11 oz. off your gun when used with an X valve and the ULE rail milling(shown below))

This body will work with all other automags except for the classic automag RT and the sydarm...Shown on my Acid Red Emag

ULE milling for classic RT rail....this milling is necessary to make the classic RT accept the X valve. reduces the weight of the rail by 30%
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 12-26-2012 at 11:12 PM.

That's awesome!! I can't wait to see what people come up with using these bodies.

Any chance we can get them twist lock? They look awesome btw!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Any chance we can get them twist lock? They look awesome btw!
    The current body blank does not have enough material for the feedneck threads if the body was bored out to accept twist lock barrels. Might be able to make a bolt on feedneck adapter to make this work. Why not just cocker thread your barrel? Thats what im going to do for my red smear rt.

This is a good way to bring in the new forum

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Why not just cocker thread your barrel? Thats what im going to do for my red smear rt.

Damn you....I forgot you can do that I guess I will be sending a few your way

very nice !!
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Wow, just wow. Thank you for modernizing the Classic RT platform.

Im glad you guys like the bodies! They were a real challenge to make.

Making these prototypes was a bit of a gamble because the RT platform is old.....hoping these bodies breath some new life into my favorite AGD gun. And also the RT front style body that will fit all the other AGD guns will look awesome.

Make a post if you are interested in purchasing one of these bodies. price will be a little more expensive than the ULE minimag style bodies i did (minimag bodies $170). This run can only happen if we get enough sold

I will take two, one of each style. Also - one barrel to thread.

im in for one that takes the classic Rt valves

I have a friend that might be interested in this, what would he have to do to get his RT classic to accept X/emag/rtp/retro valve? Just send you his rail for milling? Also what do you do to replace the banjo field strip screw, can you just put the rt pro/emag rail bushing in and use a regular field strip screw?

E-Mag, RT Pro, Dye Reflex Autococker AO Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius V View Post
    I have a friend that might be interested in this, what would he have to do to get his RT classic to accept X/emag/rtp/retro valve? Just send you his rail for milling? Also what do you do to replace the banjo field strip screw, can you just put the rt pro/emag rail bushing in and use a regular field strip screw?
    Would just need to send the rail to me for milling. The body will include the special offset bushings needed to use a standard agd field strip screw.

That looks great

I'm well happy with the Minimag one I purchased last year... good luck project I'm sure these will sell quickly

Quote Originally Posted by tolar250 View Post
    im in for one that takes the classic Rt valves

Me too.

Just awesome.
    Fire power my friends.

Looks nice, wish i still had my blood smear

will you offer ule milling on rails? also pm inbound

I'm in for one ULE RT Body that uses the RT Valve and if an option to have a barrel threaded.

Starting the pre order for these tomorrow in the dealers section of the site.

Those look very nice! Makes me almost wish I had my old school RT back (I say almost though because that banjo bolt nonsense was a pain in the buttocks).

Quote Originally Posted by dre1919 View Post
    Those look very nice! Makes me almost wish I had my old school RT back (I say almost though because that banjo bolt nonsense was a pain in the buttocks).
    I agree.....Thats partly why i developed the body that lets you run an x valve and the rail milling to support it.

Jay
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 12-31-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Okay I need to ask questions. I have a classic RT valve, and body. Would love to get center feed body, in aluminum. Do not want to make a conversion to rail that would not allow me to use original body and rail. In fact using RT valve and banjo is a plus. Is my preference doable? Yes I have cocker barrel so that is not a problem, but I love my RT setup.

I am interested, but would not have the money for awhile. I really like what you are doing with this.

D
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stTarget View Post
    Okay I need to ask questions. I have a classic RT valve, and body. Would love to get center feed body, in aluminum. Do not want to make a conversion to rail that would not allow me to use original body and rail. In fact using RT valve and banjo is a plus. Is my preference doable? Yes I have cocker barrel so that is not a problem, but I love my RT setup.
    The 1st body on the top of the thread will allow you to use your existing rt valve and
    Rail without any modification.

Thank you for your response. However it sold quick. So I will keep track of future availability/aka new production run.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTarget View Post
    Thank you for your response. However it sold quick. So I will keep track of future availability/aka new production run.
    It has not sold yet. the body you need is the 1st body from the top of the 1st picture. These are the prototypes....you can get productions pieces in aprox 8-10 weeks.

Hurrah's! Price is-? Yes I know it is probably on forum. However I have left foot in a walking cast, and have had three teeth pulled in the last two weeks. Pain medication does have some side effects.

Preorder for these bodies is now in the dealers section!!!!