Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 46 of 46

Thread: ***1st look** automag rt classic ule bodies, rt length rt front bodies

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Londonderry, NH
    Posts
    1,352
    Are you able to to cut TL-barrels to AC thread for those of us with matching-ano RT barrels?
    if so, how much do you think it would cost?

    if not, any suggestions on who might be able to do this?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    if not, any suggestions on who might be able to do this?
    Ty, and he can freak it.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    Are you able to to cut TL-barrels to AC thread for those of us with matching-ano RT barrels?
    if so, how much do you think it would cost?

    if not, any suggestions on who might be able to do this?
    Yes i can autococker thread your TL barrel. I just did the barrel for my red smear RT last night on the CNC....Price for this service is in the pre-order.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Londonderry, NH
    Posts
    1,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Yes i can autococker thread your TL barrel. I just did the barrel for my red smear RT last night on the CNC....Price for this service is in the pre-order.
    Thanks, I somehow missed that when I originally read the pre-order thread.

    How much does this shorten the barrel? And is it really noticeable? The stock barrel already looks a little short because the body is so long.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    Thanks, I somehow missed that when I originally read the pre-order thread.

    How much does this shorten the barrel? And is it really noticeable? The stock barrel already looks a little short because the body is so long.
    The barrel only sticks out of the body 1/4" less than it does stock....really no difference

  6. #36
    I received my main body. What kind of feedneck did you install?

  7. #37
    Are these bodies still available?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Posts
    1,902
    they were a limited run and they were not rerun. the preorder was to small.

  9. #39
    PO #2 tanked.
    Hit up Cougar20th on here

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    port st. lousey fl origin
    Posts
    3,080
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd15 View Post
    Are these bodies still available?
    What one are you lookin for ?? ,, I have an X valve style I'd sell

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    29
    A bit off topic, but are there any minimag style ule bodies remaining?

    wtb minimag ule body.

    also were the ule minimag bodies twist lock or cocker thread?
    yes, i could have purchased something new for the same money.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    PO #2 tanked.
    Hit up Cougar20th on here
    That is correct I have a xmt classic rt body for sale. Listed in the BST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    southern IL
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by tucson.az.jbreen View Post
    A bit off topic, but are there any minimag style ule bodies remaining?

    wtb minimag ule body.

    also were the ule minimag bodies twist lock or cocker thread?
    Cocker threaded

  14. #44
    Have these warp left bodies been sold? If so iwould love to see a warp left body on a classic rt !!!
    If possible are warp left bodies still available? I've been gone for a while any info is greatly appreciated.

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker22 View Post
    Have these warp left bodies been sold? If so iwould love to see a warp left body on a classic rt !!!
    If possible are warp left bodies still available? I've been gone for a while any info is greatly appreciated.
    Never made any warp bodies for the classic RT. I dont have any bodies for the classic. sold them years ago. Tried to do another pre order run but it was a flop....tons said they wanted one for years but hardly anyone ordered one.

    cougar20th has a brand new classic RT ULE body.

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Left Coast Currently
    Posts
    2,474
    Hey XMT... sent ya a message.. did ya clear room in your mailbox yet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •