Thread: Pending Legislation

Pending Legislation

Ok guys, I don't know where most of you sit when it comes to politics or what your stanse is about firearms but you need to realize that these same folks who want to outlaw firearms are also the same folks who want to outlaw paintball and have even proposed outlawing camo clothes as it "promotes a violent mindset".

I would recomend you contact your legislators and let them know that you arn't for any of this.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Ok guys, I don't know where most of you sit when it comes to politics or what your stanse is about firearms but you need to realize that these same folks who want to outlaw firearms are also the same folks who want to outlaw paintball and have even proposed outlawing camo clothes as it "promotes a violent mindset".

I would recomend you contact your legislators and let them know that you arn't for any of this.
    Anyone noticed all the .223 at all the usual online suspects has dried up ?

With over 1 million concealed weapons permits in Florida......lets just say they will need tanks to get the guns.

People dont think of Florida as being typical "southern" but this place has more rednecks than many of the "southern" states.