Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your main marker?

What is your main marker?

I am thinking about building either an Egomag, an Emag or a pumpmag. It started me thinking, since I only play woodsball, what would I use as my main? So let me ask, what do people consider their main marker?

pump - s6.5
    electro - egomag
    mech - mag

For me it depends...if I'm on the field and there are a lot of walkons then Iuse my pumpmag...if there's a lot of 'speedballers' i use my mech...havents played woodsball for a couple years but always relied on one of my mechs...that's justme though

Primary is witch ever marker i decide to shoot that day lol.

Usually take three guns to the field when i go. One of the Mags (Classic or RT ULE), DP E1, and a Tippmann SL-68II.

When i get to feild if alot of renters are playing the Tippmann comes out, if its a bunch of the regulars i will most likely opt to shoot a Mag. If its the local feilds speed ball team practicing and joining the walk ons i usualy use the Mag as well but sometimes use the E1 (though with my new ninja tank and SHP reg i may see my E1 collecting alot of dust)
    Last edited by Bear_Claw; 01-03-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    AGD 68 Automag, Azodin KP2, Sheridan PGP2, Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Crossover XVR, SL-68II, and TiPX.

This gets the most field time

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
    This gets the most field time

oh man thats sexy.

why thank you sir! I think so as well... i just cant put it down!

I'd have to say my primary is my E-Tac. I've spent some time getting it tuned perfectly, and I just enjoy playing with it.

Though I do occasionally play with my TPX, or my pump Mag (now with a Minimag body). I've also recently built a warp-less Pneumag, over the winter, and haven't really had a chance to play with that one yet.

My main squeeze is a warpfed Emag with stock and remote line, sometimes a Phantom depending on the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
    why thank you sir! I think so as well... i just cant put it down!
    call you and your mag PB& cuz I'll be Jelly...haha

Name:  ULEMag-1.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  96.0 KB

Really nothing special, but it's dialed in pretty well and always ends up being my go to. With a ULT, SHP tank and trigger stops, it's a paint hose.

P.S. love the Dallara Squid, but I would probably be too scared to play with it much like I am mine.

My main markers lately has been my phantom and adrelin Imp. But for years (7 or so) my pumpmag was the main gun.

I go through phases.. but I have three main guns;

ZR-1 for when I need to throw 2 cases a second at someone
    E90 for when I am in a "HEY LOOK AT ME" kinda mood..
    but no matter what I seem to always go back to my first love - my XMAG!

pretty much all I use XM15 custom

BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I've been using my Etek 3 mostly. When it's time for mechanical, I have a ULT'd, Xvalved, Y-Framed mag.

Thinking about putting together a pump on the stock autococker I have sitting around. And my MQ'd Freeflow cocker is really just a show piece right now.

as of the end of last season this was my main gun:

it is now torn apart and waiting on ALOT of parts, machining and ano ~Evil Smile~

this is my back-up, never had a problem with it and if I do, then I have the means to bludgeon my opponent

for normal play, i use my pneumag

for when i need to sling paint, i use my crome 2 (aka pikkadoll 2)

Day in Day out, this is my primary marker. . . . .

When there is a real need to throw an ungodly amount of paint I usually grab this. . . . .

. . . . and when I want to Pump I use this. . . . .

......You know you want one!!

Serious question. How do some of you guys muster the courage to play with some of these things? I knicked my ver framed mm2k9 and my brother had to talk me down from a ledge.....

Exclamation 3 Mags +

Geo+

It always just works. Going on 2 years now. Another Craigslist gold find. Still worth what I paid for it.

Wasnt very efficient at first but the more I used it....now its the most efficient marker I have.

Been using this since I built it in 03, for pump I use either a pump mag, unibody phantom or sniper ( the ram 68 in the pic isn't used anymore). If I really need to unload I'll borrow the wife's x-mag.
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

Well when Im on the speedball field its the always reliable Ego:

When I play recball of course its a mag built by Bunny and pnue'ed by Loguzzzzz:

And I hate to say it on here, but I do sometimes shoot a Cocker that also has a pump kit:

How did this become a picture thread? If anything, shouldn't you guys post videos of you actually using your favorite markers?

As far as game types... strangely, depending on the field, "woods" games tend to consume more paint than smaller hyper/airball fields because you're engaging at longer distances (depending on cover) and trying to do stuff like lob paint through trees/leaves/branches, etc.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    How did this become a picture thread? If anything, shouldn't you guys post videos of you actually using your favorite markers?

As far as game types... strangely, depending on the field, "woods" games tend to consume more paint than smaller hyper/airball fields because you're engaging at longer distances (depending on cover) and trying to do stuff like lob paint through trees/leaves/branches, etc.
    Its squidvisions fault.

This is my number one marker.
    Mechanical all the way.

Untitled by markwhensley, on Flickr

hmm for me it depends on what i'm feeling like

with walk-ons its my GX-3 or classic mag with ANS parts
    with the rest of my team its my E-orracle or pm5
    if i'm playing a tourney its my NXT

Hopefully i'll be building a couple guns this summer... probably a pnuemag and a cocker
    ...Certified Gun Slinger For Plains Paintball...

No known videos of me using the guns. Best I can do is pictures. These are the 3 guns I listed in the previous post.

How did this become a picture thread? .
    Because its more fun this way.

2k11 G6R was my primary for most of 2012 after I got it working properly.

My go to gun before that and my alwasy trusty backup is my Jack Skellington Invert Mini

The different feel of the guns is the only thing thats keeping the G6R in my hands, I find if I stop playing with it for a while, I have to learn to point all over again with it. I have been shooting mags and then the Mini for so many years the single tube design is a no brainer and I can pick them up and shoot and be pretty dead nuts accurate, but stacked tube guns takea bit for me to get used to handling.

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

pretty much use it all the time, on everyone, everywhere.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 01-09-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"