Thread: Neoprene Shroud Cover for Autococker?

Neoprene Shroud Cover for Autococker?

I was looking through a paintball magazine, forgot which one, and they had a new product for the Autococker. It was a neoprene shroud cover, does anybody know anything about this?

Its made by Circle. http://www.circlepaintball.com/

I’m going to laugh so hard if this becomes the new thing, there was such a shift away from the shrouds that WGP just stopped making the nice ones and producing those new crap ones. I personally always liked the neoprene and alum. shroud that came with the older cockers and always used it, people laughed, but they were ugly so I didn’t care.
    Gear
    RT Mag / Minimag / Pump Mag / Sydarm / ULT / Qloader / ELCD / RPG / 1989 Sterling / 2x F2 illustrator

Feed Back Here
    AGD - "[/tom kaye shakes head in disbelief]"

a shroud....
    whats that?

i tossed mine like 10 minutes after my cocker was out of the box.

[21:00] < FunkTehChillinMunky > I've got a Warped Sportz Dark Talon

was it one of the new plastic ones, or the old alum. and neoprene ones?

Resurrection from the past - I'm looking to buy one of these neoprene cocker shrouds, anyone have one or a source?

Thanks!

-cAyle

Holy Necro-post Batman!

That first post was very confusing for a multitude of reasons (paintball mag? new autococker?) before I saw the date.

Doropaintball used to carry them a while back but I dont see them listed anymore. Might be worth a call to them though. I havent seen one of those things in a long time.

try giving mountainvew paintball a call, they picked up a bunch of circle stock back when somebody cleared out one of their warehouses and I seem to remember them having this.

Quote Originally Posted by d4m4don3 View Post
    try giving mountainvew paintball a call, they picked up a bunch of circle stock back when somebody cleared out one of their warehouses and I seem to remember them having this.
    Is that the place near you guys? Id love to find a new Circle Ejection pack

Quote Originally Posted by caylegeorge View Post
    Resurrection from the past - I'm looking to buy one of these neoprene cocker shrouds, anyone have one or a source?

Thanks!

-cAyle
    I bought one of those covers awhile ago for one of my Autocockers. It took forever to just track one down although I cannot remember where I got it from. I do remember that it was a horrible ordeal/experience. I placed my order but never received the product so I called the number on the site and it went to some other business which put me on hold to go find the guy who does the "Paintball stuff" as the would say. Talking to them got me no where until about the second phone call they were like "oh I guess we can send you the product." Once I received it, it was pretty awesome but good luck tracking another one down.

If you do find a site that still carries them let me know I want another one lol.