Thread: New RT style body and Quest Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New RT style body and Quest Project

Well Ive wanted to use the Quest frame for a while just because I thought it looked cool. XMT came out with these new bodies and I picked one up for this project. I used microline as this is a mech only gun and I could run it through the frame. I also have an Omega rail that I havent finished yet. Its a work in progress but I wanted to show how good these new bodies look.

Last edited by kwik175; 01-10-2013 at 06:36 PM.

MOTY3
    Very nice, that trigger guard is mean looking. A custom mean lookin foregrip would look good on it. Did you get it shooting yet?

its a beast!! idk if i have seen that trigger frame b4 whats the scoop on it?

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    its a beast!! idk if i have seen that trigger frame b4 whats the scoop on it?
    Came off a First Endeavor Paintball (FEP) Quest.

I know this will sound crazy but it would be nice if someone would make a RT length minimag style rail. The minimalist look is very nice but I hate my hands being that close together.

That gun pictured above is a working gun. I have an Omega rail for the gun that is RT length so I can get the foregrip further away. That rail isnt ready yet. I also have the original spring assisted Maghog trigger to get into yet. Its a work in progress and am always looking for feedback and ideas to improve it. My main goal was to create a mech only rec ball gun that I can take to this indoor urban style field near my house. They get alot of noobs and alot of Tippman players. A bag of paint last you all day there.
    Last edited by kwik175; 01-11-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns View Post
    I know this will sound crazy but it would be nice if someone would make a RT length minimag style rail. The minimalist look is very nice but I hate my hands being that close together.
    Agreed