Thread: wtb tank regulator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

wtb tank regulator

i am in need of a tank regulator to fit an old nitro duck tank. i need one that has 3/4" threads instead of the 5/8 on newer tanks. if anyone has one pm me and let me know about it. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dukesrt View Post
    i am in need of a tank regulator to fit an old nitro duck tank. i need one that has 3/4" threads instead of the 5/8 on newer tanks. if anyone has one pm me and let me know about it. thanks
    lol...is the tank even good? Those tanks should have turned into pumpkins by now.

i am trying to get the reg out of my 88/45 nitro duck to get it hydroed and i can't do it for the life of me. How did you manage to get your old reg off the tank?
    -Duncan

ya its still good until december 2013 and i just hate to get rid of it even then. and as for removal of the reg. i use a couple pieces of wood and a rag to wrap it and clamp it in a vice snug, then use a strap wrench and turn.

Find a friend that has a chain vise. It will hold the bottle firmly without damaging it. Unscrew all of the gauges, fill port, burst discs, etc. to prevent damage. Screw 1/8" not pipe plugs into holes on opposite sides of the reg. Use a big wrench to loosen the reg by grabbing on to the pipe plugs you screwed into the reg.

1/8" NPT pipe plugs.

Brand New Ninja 4500 FS

Quote Originally Posted by dukesrt View Post
    I have a BN Ninja Reg for $50 bucks you pay shipping lmk